February 13: Garfy's Diary (Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

I chuckled. But what if he did stay that night? And our neighbor saw that he did...

It would be fun for a laugh to hear what  they probably thought of the situation.

"In the end, I decided to turn down the offer and drove home. When I got to my room, I plopped down in bed and stared at our pictures from today. I made like a collage of all of those pictures and made it my wallpaper. Then I printed Emma's stolen shot to put it in my wallet. Let's just hope she never sees it."

Aw, too bad I did.

"FEBRUARY 7: Today I've learned that a. Jake's an ass and b. how great of a kisser Emma is."  

"This morning, I went to go buy something my mom needed to the nearest store. She's going mad trying to come up with a best meal for the Stones tonight."

Aw, Aunt Lynn is the best.

"To be honest, whatever she cooked will be the best."

Wow, what a loving son. A mama's boy. No wonder he's such a gentleman.

"I know, I know. I'm the "most perfect" son. Most wanted by moms. Most ideal type of boyfriend for their daughters. I can keep on going if you like, but you can stop gushing over me now."

I take that back. He's such a narcissist.

"Anyways, as I was driving back home from the grocery store, I saw something that grabbed my attention in the nearby park. See, I was stopped on a red light and when I looked around, I saw a couple making out."

Oh god. Not this again...

"Hey, that's not the reason it caught my attention. What caught my attention is how familiar those two looked. And when the guy's head turned, it was Jake. With Maggie! I was so stoked I didn't noticed the green light. When the other cars behind me started honking, I was startled so I drove out and found a place to park my car while I barged into their little scene."

Should I continued reading this?

Oh who am I kidding? I don't care about Jake anymore! Let him make out with anybody and see if I give a damn. Let him sleep around for all I care.

"I was so disgusted by him. He doesn't deserve Em. He doesn't deserve to be with her. He deserves a lowlife like himself. In fact, he doesn't deserve anything. I pulled them apart and grabbed him by the collar. My hand itched so badly to punch his fucking face. I was about to and then I realized that I was giving him the easy way out. If I punch him, then that's it. That's his punishment. I can see that he's already feeling guilty. So when I punch him, that would lessen his guilt. No, he deserves to live with this. He deserves to be eaten with guilt. I decided not to punch him since I'm sure when Em finds out, her words would've probably been enough to hurt him. Plus, Em would most likely be upset if I punched him."

Hm...

Nope, I probably wouldn't be upset over it.

Just like how I didn't care when he punched Jake's lights out earlier in the party.

"So, let me explain letter a. At first, I hated Jake because he cheated on my best friend. Sure, they may not be dating yet but he's currently courting her. And as far as I'm aware, when you court a girl, you make sure that she knows you only have eyes for her. You give effort to make her trust you. And making out with someone else isn't part of that. But anyways, he already did make out with someone else."

Surprisingly, I honestly felt good that Jake cheated on me. At least I found out immediately how much of a douche he is.

"After that little scene I had with Jake, I turned to face Maggie. She was surprisingly keeping quiet about this. She hasn't said a word since I broke their make out session. If guilt was eating her inside out, then she goddamn deserves it."