Ch.15 Jealous Payback

Jocelyn's Pov

Get the fuck away from him you little hoe. I kept looking at the girls who flirted with Luke. He seemed to enjoy it. "Go say something!" Nataly said. We were in the water trying to get seashells. "I better not" I moved my hair out of my face. Practically all four of the guys were drooling over the girls. I saw her put a hand on Luke's knee. Nataly got a football and held it out so I kicked it. "Whoa nice kick" she said. When the ball went down it hit someone straight in the face. "Shit.... Run" Nataly said. I walked over to the poor guy who was holding his face. "I am so sorry, I didn't think I could kick that hard" I told him. He was holding his nose. "Its okay don't worry about it" he said. "Here let me see" I moved his hands away. Oh my gosh. His nose was bleeding. "Is it bad?" He asked. "Um no its just bleeding" I said. I helped him to his blanket and he had tissues. "Are you here alone?" I asked cleaning his face. "No I came with my friends" he said. I wiped the blood off his nose. "So I think I deserve to know the name of the girl who gave me a nose bleed" He joked. "Ha well my name is Jocelyn nice to meet you" I said. "I'm Chris, not to be weird but you remind me of my sister" He said. "Well Chris thats cool, I think your sister and i would get along and I think your nose is gonna be alright" I said."Good cause I don't wish to be noseless" He said. "JOCELYN!!" I heard someone call. I turned and saw Calum call me. Luke was still busy with those girls. "Oh is that your boyfriend?" Chris said. "Who Calum? No my boyfriend is too busy with those girls over there" I said. "Awe well I can keep you company" He said. "Thanks Chris but I have a better plan.....my boyfriend can get a bit Jealous sometimes..." I said.

"So lets just make it obvious?" Chris said. "Yeah" I agreed. We went walking near the water where they could see us. "Here are you cold?" He asked. I nodded and he gave me his hoodie, he had a British flag muscle shirt. I was lying it wasn't even cold. I could already feel cold eyes looking at us. "Your boyfriend is looking at me like he wants to kill me" Chris said. "I know I'm trying not to laugh" I said biting my lip. "Who cares pretend I said something funny" he said laughing. I just started laughing with him. "He's coming!" Chris said. "Say something cute" I said. "Oh um Look At That Smile! It's Beautiful!" Chris said dramatically. I smiled at him and Luke stood next to me. "Hey what's going on" Luke said grabbing my hand. "Luke my new friend Chris" I said. "Hey man" Chris said. Luke waved. "I think its time to go home babe" Luke said tightening his grip. "Um sure let me say bye to Chris" I said. I pushed his hand away from mine. Luke looked pissed. "Bye Chris" I gave him his hoodie back and a quick hug. "Remember to call me" Chris said walking back. "Okay bye!" I said. Chris left and Luke got in front of me. I put my hand on my hip. "Did those girls leave?" I asked. "Yes" he said. "Good" I muttered walking away. "HEY! We need to talk" He said. "About what?" I asked turning back at him. "That guy who was he?" He asked. "A friend I made...now C'mon" I said pulling his arm. "No, was he trying to hit on you?" Luke said. I put my arms around his neck while he put them around my back. "Lukey are you jealous?" I asked. "A little bit" he pouted. "Good" I said letting go of him and walking away. He just stood there in shock with his mouth open.

"You just left him hanging!" Nataly said laughing. "I know" I said laying down in the blanket. "That was funny" Calum said laughing. "That's what he gets" Michael said. "Guys! I'm right here!!" Luke said. He was sitting right next to me. "C'mon babe lets go to the water" He said. I stood up and walked with him to the water. "But its cold" I pointed out. "Nah C'mon" He got my hand and dragged me in. "Ah Shit Cold Cold" I said. We went until it was the height of my stomach. "You look different without your glasses" he said. "Yeah I know, I look better now" I said. "Actually I prefer your glasses" He said. I smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around my back again. I did the same as last time. "See we're alone now" He said. People were actually far away from us. I pressed my lips against his. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I didn't let him. "Babe.Don't be like this now" He whined. I smiled and let him in. His hands traveled to my waist and I saw something. Luke changed into James and smirked. I pushed him off and my breathing quickened. James slowly faded back to Luke. "Babe what's wrong?" Luke said. My hands were trembling. "I-I can't" I said. Luke seemed to understand and he held me in his arms. "Don't worry baby he wont touch you again" he said. My heart was still pounding.

Nataly's Pov

We were back at Jocelyn's house. Jocelyn fell asleep on the couch next to Luke. "I still don't get what happened.." Calum said. "She basically got traumatized" Ashton explained. "Oh hopefully she gets better" Michael said. It was all James fault. I looked over at Ashton and he smiled at me. I still remebered the kiss from the party. I was just waiting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend. But he hasnt. Nothing can stand in the way. Right?