I'm bored, sad, and scared.

My friends gone, my brother is missing, and I'm worried sick. My heart keeps stopping as if I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Just as I started to fall asleep I heard a knock on the door. I got up with a loud sigh, walking up to the door then slowly opening it. Please be Joshua.

Instead I'm faced with two police officers, one is a man, the other is a woman.

"Are you... Natalie Hong?" The lady asked with a sad face.

"Yes... Why?" I asked.

The man looked at the woman with a frown, he sighed then grabbed onto my shoulder.

"You may wanna sit down kiddo." He said.

What happened?

Is Joshua okay?

I let them both in and we sit in the living room, I wait for one of them to talk.

"Your brother... Joshua Hong?" The lady checked,

"Y-Yes..." Why am I stuttering?

"I'm sorry but... He was found dead the other day, near the church." The man said.

What...

Joshua...

You promised that you'd stay, you said you wouldn't go with mum and dad but you did...

Why'd you leave me alone?

^Flash Back^
"Joshua... I can't sleep."

I whispered to you, my brother as you lay in bed, it's 2:34 am. I'm sorry for waking you up, you must be mad.

Your eyes opened slowly, I waited for you to yell like you did at the funeral, but you just smiled.

"Are you okay? Had a nightmare?" Your smile calmed me, I loved it.

"Yes." I frowned, you chuckled as you got out of bed and hugged me, you're tall, and I'm small. Then again, your 15 and I'm only 12.

"What was it about?" You asked as we sat down on your bed,

"You left me, you told me you were going to join Mum amd Dad." I told you.

Your smile dropped and your eyes looked wet, holding back tears, which you failed to do at the funeral. All you did was scream and cry.

"Natalie... You know that I'd never leave you, never in a million years!" You tried to smile. It just dropped again.

"You promise?"

"I promise!"

You promised that you'd never leave me.

Why did you lie?

^End Flash Back^

"Do you have any family? Friends?" The woman asked.

"No... They all left me." I struggled to say, I kept crying.

"You're 19 right? You should be able to look after yourself... Right? I know how hard this is but we will check on you every week."

I don't need help.

I just wanna be alone.