I put the envelope in the mail box, my scarf fell off my shoudler so I pulled it back over. It's cold.

"Nathalie!" I hear my name being called so i look over to see my best friend run over to me.
"Jeonghan rumoured to have released another song!" She smiled, I squealed with excitement. "When!" I yelled.

"After school! Let's go to my house- Oh wait. We can't. My mum didn't pay the bills so we have no power. She spent it on alcohol again." She frowned.

"Your dad still not back?" I asked.
"Nope! Not until another 6 weeks." She frowned.

"That's okay! I'm sure we could ask my brother to use his computer." I smiled.

I'm poor. So is my friend. Technically everyone who lives in this part of Seoul is poor, I can barely afford Jeonghan's album but I have a little job at a coffee shop so I get enough money.

I wanna run away to Seoul. But I gotta save up and finish school, I have to listen to what Jeonghan says, I have to do well in school.

On the way to school, I saw a poster which was peeling away due to the weather, it was Jeonghan's debut photo. They put it up last year when he debuted with his hit song "Heart Attack" and that was when I first saw him. I fell in love instantly.

But as I stare at the poster now, I notice my heart suddenly clench, I can't breath. I look away and suddenly I feel okay.

It felt painful.

What just happened?