After a few minutes, they all arrived at my office. They greeted me with fear plastered on their faces.

"Mr. Fredericks, I heard you call us."

"Yes, I called you all." I smirked.

"What can I help you with, Sir?"

I glared at them. Their eyes widened with a shock. They averted their eyes down to the floor in a quick motion. They didn't dare look straight at me now. They were standing in front of me with their mouth shut. I threw their reports at them.

"Is that how you work, making childish mistakes? You are all fired. Get out!" I yelled.

Their faces went white as soon as they heard the news. Their mouths were slight opened while looking at me.

"Mr. Fredericks, what did we do wrong? Please don't fire us. We have to take care of our families. Please have mercy on us. We will correct them as soon as possible. We will ..."

I banged my hand on the desk. Their mouth shut immediately.

"Stop begging me. You all know it is useless. Now get the hell out of my office. Don't make me say that to you again. Get out!" I said with a cold glare.

"Mr. Fredericks, you can't fire us like this. We could sue you."

I laughed. Sue me?

"Go ahead. Go ahead and sue me. Let's see who wins." I scoffed.

"Mr. Fredericks! You merciless devil. You ..."

"Yes I am, you all know about me. Don't try to threaten me again or you will regret what happens next. Get out before I call security."

Their faces were irritating me right now. My parents made me angry this morning and now these men were making me angrier. What was happening to my life? The whole day was full of bullshit.

They didn't say another word and left my office.

I smirked and leaned against my chair. They all knew my anger very well and yet they dared to talk back? They knew how I treated the ones who blackmailed and sued me. I once put some of them into jail and I kicked some out of L.A.

"Being cheeky?" I clenched my fist and I thumped the desk. I leaned against my chair back and closed my eyes. I was furious with my mind unstable.

"How could they do this to me? I am their only child. Didn't they love or understand my mind at all?" I whispered.

I was the only child in my family, Fredericks and I started working at our company, Fredericks Worldwide International Holdings after I graduated from Harvard. We run the chains of five stars hotels and restaurants around the world. I started working as a managing director while my dad was chairman.

No one was afraid of me at that time. They didn't trust me. They thought that I got to work as a managing director because of my dad. I was angry but I tried so hard in my works. I had to prove them that I was capable.

After I made the success in the important deal with Paris governor for our Paris hotel, everyone started to impress me. I was a strict person and I didn't bear watching my employees lacking at their works. I fired many of them and my employees started afraid of me as the time passed.

When I became a CEO, I started stricter than before. I didn't easily forgive the mistakes that my employees did. I fired them or suspended from their positions. So, they gave me a name devil, ruthless and arrogant devil and I became their nightmare.

I didn't fucking care about it. I would fire them as I liked. What could they do to me? Nothing.

"Mr. Frederick, someone is here to meet you. She said she had an appointment with you." Louis's voice from the intercom interrupted my thoughts.