Forgiveness

Momo's pov (in nayeon's room)

"Bestie, should I forgive jimin?" I asked my bestfriend nayeon who was reading some book,I was reading some book too.

"Uh..what did you say?" She said trying to check if she heard it right.

"I said should I forgive jimin?" I asked again trying to say it slowly so she could understand it.

"AHHhhh what?" She asked for the 3rd time, does she wanna get punch?!

"I SAID SHOULD I FORGIVE THAT SHORT IDIOT?!" I shouted.

"Whoah Momo, take you a year to moved on" nayeon stated. "Well it's you choice but if you ask me, yeah you should forgive about that stupid you should let go now,move on".

"Yeah your right" I replied."I will forgive jimin and let go".

I stand up and was about to leave but nayeon asked "where you going?"

"To jimin's place" I replied then went to my lovely room. I changed my clothes and grab my shoulder bag then went inside. If your asking why is me and nayeon have the same house coz were like sisters.

Btw,I wore a black hood,an oversized sweater,a white short and a sneakers. I went inside the car then my driver drove to jimin's place.

•After minutes•

We finally arrived, I went out of the car and knocked on jimin's house door (a/n: knock knock on my door ^_^).

Jimin went out of his house and he was shocked when I was here.

"I...ah.... Momo.. w-whats up?" He stuttered.

It's so akward~

"I...ah...park.." I said nervously "can we talk?" I asked.still nervous.

"Ah..s-sure....let's go to the cafe"he suggested.

I gave a nod as an answer,the driver drove us to the nearest cafe,inside the car was so akward we haven't spoke a word.

After we arrived I immediately went out, jimin too. My driver already left and jimin and I went inside the cafe.

We sat in the 2 chairs, beside each other.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jimin asked akwardly.

"Lets talk about us" I replied calmly.

"U-us?"he asked stuttering.

"Yeah..us..our current relationship" I answered.

"Momo...I'm know I been such a Cheater...". He said.

"Jimin. I think it's time for us to fix our relationship, i mean it's time for me to forgive you" I said to him.

"Forgive me? I don't think I deserve your forgiveness momo, I was a stupid I'm sorry...." He said.

"No... everyone deserved a forgiveness...I'm forgiving you Jimin even though you did such a great damage to my heart but it's time for me to forget and forgive what you did to me". I stated.

"Momo..." He said, still not believing what I just said.

"Let's start be friends Jimin" I offered.

"Sure Momo thank you for forgiving me.." he smiled brightly.

Then we hugged each other, only a friendly hug.

After a few seconds we broke the hug.

"By the way, jimin how is your relationship with Seulgi?" I asked.

"Great. Momo were engaged.." he said trying to looks down, maybe he still thinks that I still like him? Pshhh no way! I love Jungkook now.

"Jimin don't worry I don't feel the same way as before, I moved on from you..don't be akward with me anymore I'm not hurt nor jealous of you and Seulgi..." I said then smiled.

"Thanks Momo" he smiled back.

"No need to be thankful.. anyways when is your wedding? Can I come?" I asked.

"Yeah sure...our wedding is in 3 weeks" he replied. "I will send the invitation card for you" he said.

"Thanks I wish the best of you 2" I said them smiled.

After our conversation I went back to the house. Thank goodness everything went out great! I was so nervous!

I opened the house using my spare keys and went in. I quickly went to my room then lay down on my bed. Out of blue nayeon and Dahyun went to my room, lots of questions were already written on their faces I'm sure they will ask me alot.

"So how did it turned out?" Nayeon asked curiously.

"It's okay" I replied.

"Was it akward Momo?" Dahyun asked.

"Duh. Of course imagine suddenly talking to your ex boyfriend whom you haven't interacted or talked for a year and he even broke you heart and cheated on you" I replied with sarcasm.

"Why did you suddenly thought about Forgiving that short idiot?" Nayeon and Dahyun asked in unison.

"IDK I just feel it's time" I replied.

"For what?" They asked in unison again.

"For the 2 of you to stop asking questions and get out of my room!" I said then shoved them away from my room then locked it.

I layed back again in the bed and thought about deep.

When should I confess to Jungkook?