A/N

Wassup readers! How the story so far? Do you like it? Well I was planning on making a new story the main characters is myoui mina, jimin,jeon Jungkook and Chou tzuyu and the title is "you stole me!" Just comment if you want me to make this story.

Description:

Mina pov
He was my happiness...
He's smile made my day..
Seeing him happy makes me happy..
He was the greatest thing that's ever been mine..
He was "Jeon Jungkook"

Yeah he was my happiness...

But he was my pain too..
He made my heart shattered into Million pieces, he gave me heartache!
I love him..
Now I detest him!

Jungkook pov

She was my happiness..
I Know she loves me so much...
I loved her that's why I breaked her heart...
It hurts for me too...but she suffered more pain..
It's for the best..it's for her...the only way to make her realize...
That...no...I cannot say it..but always remember myoui mina I always loved you...I'm sorry but it's for you...

Tzuyu pov
Im living the best of my life because of you jimin...
But without you I'm living the worst days of my life...
Park jimin..I need you to complete me...your my missing part but sadly you won't return to me...

Jimin pov
Chou tzuyu your the best girlfriend ever in the whole world...
But I'm sorry that I cannot be the best boyfriend in the whole world...
I'm sorry that I did that stupid mistake...no it's not a mistake..I did it on purpose..but I always want you to know that I love you with all my heart...

(This is Jimina and Tzukook! I'm a fan of their ships! What about you?)

You might think that this is Minook and tzumin but this is Jimina and Tzukook okay?" Great I will be waiting for your replies.