Millie Frock.

Rudy remembered seeing the girl in class, she was always so energetic and happy.

Rudy remembered the day he came to school and her desk was missing, along with her name card and her good behavior chart.

Rudy remembered seeing her name in the news paper.

Middle schooler Millie Frock missing.

It was her face, her frightening grin that kept him awake the nights he was partnered up with her for a project.

It was so eerie, who the hell would kidnap that demon?

IT would.

He stared at her, his body frozen in its stance.

Millie's grin turned inhumanly, before her body seemed to snake away.

Rudy approached the door, leaving Jimmy Jr and Louise alone.

Louise seemed to notice her best friend was gone.

"Where's Rudy?"

Jimmy Jr turned his attention to the open door, his breath stiffening as he realized what happened.

Louise pulled Jimmy Jr's sleeve as they both ran through the door, sprinting down the eerie hallway.

Rudy stood in the darkness, his eyes wandering the walls.

"Rudy."

He heard the familiar voice echo the hallways, his mind becoming incapsulated in fear.

Jimmy Jr pushed the door open, Louise trailing behind him.

The door led to a room that was covered in cobwebs and dust.

As Jimmy Jr was examining the room, Louise noticed another door, open wide.

"Rudy?"

She wandered aimlessly into the room, hoping that her best friend would be hiding.

Rudy noticed them, shouting a "guys!" before walking towards his comrades.

But before he could reach them, a door, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, slammed shut in his face, locking him inside the hell.

He grabbed at the doorknob, shaking it vigorously as if it would just fly open.

Rudy felt Jimmy Jr and Louise shaking the knob on the other side, yelling in fright.

After giving up on the door, the asthmatic boy noticed a light window down towards the hallway, drawing in his attention like a child with candy.

Jimmy Jr and Louise whipped their heads around to gaze into the piercing gaze of someone they thought was dead a long time ago.

Chloe Barbash

Louise remembers seeing the news report on tv, drooling into her Sunday comics.