Meeting

In the previous chapter:

"Y/N, get their numbers." Yazmine demanded. I have never seen Yazmine like this. Usually she'll joke around and call everyone hot and stuff, but she's joking. Right now she is serious.

"Like right now get their numbers? Or you're joking?" I hesitatingly asked. She was scary. She gave me a blank expression and I sighed. "Fine I'll go, but . . . you have to buy me food" I grinned.

She stared at me for a while and nodded "Deal" she stuck her hand out and I shook it.
At first I thought they would say no and thats it, end of story. Nothing more nothing less. I don't get any of their numbers and never see them again. But apparently, no, there's more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now onto chapter two:

Yazmine pushed me in front of the window and she ran back to the counter giving me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes at her. Gosh, Yazmine can be such a. . . hoe. Always asking for every man's number, and having a new boyfriend every week.

I stared inside the room, no one was dancing this time, everyone was resting near the wall either talking, or on their phones.

It's already 12:30, so I have around an hour and a half to get their numbers. Wow, I can't believe I'm doing something so stupid.

But Y/N its for food, she's giving you food. Well that's true so I guess it's worth it.

One of the guys stood up and went to the center of the beige room. He had jet black hair and began to stretch, he was pale and had a cute button nose. As he turned towards the window, we made eye contact.

 As he turned towards the window, we made eye contact

Damn it.

Great Y/N, now you seem like a creep staring at him stretch.

He turned to his group of friends and pointed towards me. Slowly one by one each of his friends turned their heads towards me.

I felt myself getting red and hot, this is so embarrassing! Great going Y/N. I scolded myself.

I wanted to run away back towards the comfort of being behind the counter, or even better: the comfort of the storage room.

I didn't move. I couldn't move. My feet were glued to the ground and my entire body refused to listen to my wishes.

One of the guys- the one with the sandy brown hair, stood up and walked to the door.

I guess this surprised everyone in the room because the all stared at him in shock.

The man walked out of the room, and I heard his foot steps behind me.