Him

The photo above is the picture of how Jimin will look in this fanfic

The photo above is the picture of how Jimin will look in this fanfic. Of course I will be changing his clothes I am only using this photo for his hair color (lol) Any ways. . . . Onto the story!

The music majestically guided my body, swinging my hips and moving my arms. Sliding into the next part of the dance I guided my hands over myself and went into a kneeling position, staring at the floor. The music ended and
I smiled to myself as I breathed heavily and sweat fell onto the wooden floor.

"Well wasn't that just awesome!" I looked up and a man in his mid twenties stood there grinning.

"Hey Matt," I smiled as I got up. The man is 5'10, he has brown wavey hair that reached the tip of his ears, and hazel nut eyes.

"Guess what I brought you Y/N?" Matt said hiding something behind his back.

"Hmmm. . . Lemme guess, you brought me. . . A bagel?" He looked at me in disgust, "A bagel? Of course not who has time to eat healthy?" He smirked and shoved the bag into my hand, "Here, its a Big Mac,"

I laughed at him as I grabbed the bag from him. I walked to my belongings which I had at the corner of the dance studio. I grabbed a water bottle and chugged it all down.

I sat down next to my stuff and laid against the wall. Matt walked towards me and leaned onto the wall.
"So, Y/N, do you have all the choreography down? Are you ready for that competition" He asked.

I grabbed the fries from the bag and began to munch on them.

"Well, I think I'm almost done I just need to tweak a little things here and there." I replied eating another fry.

The door to the studio opened and a man also in his early twenties walked in. He had pale skin, and sandy brown hair.

"Uh, excuse me?" He asked nervously. He wore a black mask covering his mouth and nose.

"We booked this room for 9 'o' clock. . . So. . ." He gestured towards the door.

Me being an idiot I just stared at him confused.

Matt, understanding what he meant he pushed himself off the wall and stole my fries and McDonald bag. Snapping out of my trance I glared at Matt, "Hey, Matt! I was eating that!" I got up and grabbed my food back.

Matt laughed at me and shook his head, "Y/N he needs us to get out," A few other men in mask walked into the studio and began to unpack their things.

Realizing that I didn't get the mans message and just stupidly stared at him, I turned red in embarrassment, "oh, um yeah,"