I shouldn't have been caught off guard by it either, it wasn't like it was new news that's just simply how they rolled; a guy would come around and either historia or Sasha would nearly break their necks trying to get them to turn their way. I didn't wanna be like that and never cared enough to be but I became exactly what I loathed even if it was for a moment.

Armin. 

that prick, you see this was my bad habit I would like someone so much that I would create this false idea of them in my head and would only be disappointed when their true colors came out. in a way, it was my fault for being naive and thinking so highly of him but it's too late to take it back. 

I reached the apartment hesitant to open the door as I could hear familiar voices on the other side, come on y/n. 

you can do this why are you such a pushover? stand up. say something. I spoke to myself trying to egg myself on. 

I turned the doorknob to see historia and Sasha on the couch laughing at something but that all stopped when they turned to see me, soon the pair zoomed towards me to hug me but I backed away quickly.

"damn that's how it is? we don't see you and you can't hug us?" Sasha snidely said.

I scoffed trying to find my thoughts but couldn't help but word vomit, "I love you guys but I'm not gonna be the house doormat-"

"what are you talking ab-"

"shut the fuck up historia and listen." I raised my voice seeing the two back down and their faces wash over with a sad expression.

"as I was saying I love you both but come on it's been a week and you guys have done nothing but fawn over these two assholes, I was GONE." I glared at the two as they sat in silence, "neither one of you checked on me, you wanna know what I got? 'guys guess what me and eren blah blah' "me and Connie just" I mimicked their voices maybe I was being too harsh but I had enough.

"if you guys want them so fucking bad then so be it but don't run your mouths to me, I'm not doing this and I'm done tolerating it. oh and I know you guys know about me and Armin, nice to know my so-called friends think me being treated shitty is funny." I grinned at their shocked expression, "but don't worry I won't say too much more I'm sure you guys have more important shit to tend to."

I turned away leaving them alone with each other only to grab my sketchpad and art supplies and head back out.

 when I said I was going to make sure they felt every bit of my anger I meant it and today wasn't the day for my patience to be tested.

I pulled at my phone looking at the time, 6:52 pm.

shit, I needed to go to eren, the last face I needed to see right now.

big r‼️

y/n: hey rei do you mind giving me Eren's number I need to get his address.

big r‼️:  if you kill him I had no parts but his number is 352-xxx-xxxx

y/n: kiss my ass😒