10

Recap:

"I like you Alan. A lot."

He stills for a moment, his eyes searching mine for any hint of joke or anything but I'm dead serious, "I didn't hear you."

"I said I like you Mr Storm. But it seems you prefer a professional relationship so I'm just going to go back to my seat" I make to stand, but he just hold my waist down.

"Stay" and before I can process anything, his lips are on mine.

Gosh, I think I'm going to be addicted to his kisses.

I put my arms around his neck and my fingers, comb his hair, he positions me well so that I am straddling him as our tongues dance together.

"Mr Storm, I..." the sentence dies on Sophia's lips as she sees us. A mischievous grin splits her face into two and she quickly rush back outside.

Talk about a living cockblock.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

"What's the commotion outside?" Alan asks.

There are muffled arguments from the other side of the door so I stand up to go check what is causing it.

I open the door and my eyes lands on a tall guy with olive green eyes and dirty blonde hair. He is so tall and handsome. What he was saying pause as he notices my presence, he has a slight pissed off look on his face and he composes himself when he sees me.

I glance at Soph who is busy glaring at the super hot guy in front of her. "Hello, what's the matter?" I ask when neither of them seem to want to say anything.

"Nothing, he was just leaving" Soph answers, flushed.

"The hell I was!" he exclaims and Soph glares once again, if only looks could kill.

I stare at the two as they begin their staring contest. Soph is glaring hard at him and he's giving her a persuasive expression. This is interesting.

He huffs and turns to me," Uh, I'm sorry I forgot my manners. I'm Sean, Phia's boyfriend" he extends his hand and I take it.

Phia?

That's sooo sweeeet!

Sophia glares at him and exclaims, "Ex boyfriend!" but he glares back and dismisses her.

"I'm Lynette. Her best friend", I think that's what we are. At least, that's what we should be considering that we spend a lot of time together talking about stuff. And oh, about how I should just marry Alan already. Yeah she's so crazy.

Sean turns to Sophia, "Phia, I said I'm sorry. I won't leave here unless you are coming with me" he pleads again.

"Suit yourself, I'm sure those barbies at your work would love to have lunch with you again!"

She crosses her arms over her chest. Who knew Soph could be so hot headed and childish. But it's cute. Sean looks like he is about to cry as he raise his head up and sigh deeply.

"Um, Soph, Ala-Mr Storm wouldn't mind if you take the day off. I'd just continue from where you stop, I don't have anything I'm doing by the way." I say and smile sheepishly.

I think this is my way of paying her back for always teasing me about Alan. And it got worse when she walked in on me 'playing tonsil hockey with Mr Storm' , her words not mine.

I can see the way her eyes glint at my slip up but then she scowls again as I dismiss her for the day. She huffs and picks her bag and grumbles, "fine" but not before giving me a look that says, 'you will definitely pay for this' . Sean takes the bag from her and gives me an appreciative look.

He places his hand on her lower back and when she tries to break free from it, he tightens his hold. Yeah Sean, let her know she's yours.

I smile widely and hum to myself as I enter into the office. "Soph is taking the day off."

Alan raises his head and looks at me in confusion. "Why?"

I bite my lip to keep from laughing. I think I'm getting goosebumps thinking about Soph and Sean. "She had something important to attend to"

He sighs and nod, "Okay. Come here" he says and I blush. I walk to him and sit on his laps. This has become a habit for us and I like it.

After that kiss that day, our relationship grew tighter. I don't know what to call what's going on between us, but it's certainly not friendship. What we have is more than friendship.

What we have.

Hmm, I like the sound of that.

"What is it Mr Storm?"

He brush a lock of hair from my face, "You are beautiful" he holds my gaze and I can see the sincerity in his eyes. I take a deep breath and join our lips together.

The kiss is meant to say a lot. To say thank you for making me feel alive. Thank you for making me feel beautiful. Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for making me find love. Thank you for making me feel loved. And thank you for making me find love with you.

After pulling back for the much needed air, he joins our forehead together and whispers, "Be my girlfriend"

Okay, to say I didn't expect this would be a lie. I did expect it but what I didn't expect is for my heart to beat this crazily on hearing it or the way the word 'yes' is on the tip of my tongue but can't come out.

I know that my silence is probably eating him and he's hurting, hell I'm hurting too but I just can't bring myself to say the words I so much want to say.

Why?

I fucking have no idea.

"Lynn? Say yes" he whispers against my lips.

"I know" but I can't utter it.

"Lynn, please just-fuck, shhh... Don't cry" he wipes at my tears.

I don't know why I'm crying.

He places my head on his shoulder and rubs my back, his touch sending electricity through me. "You don't have to say anything yet Lynn. Take your time, I'll wait for you" he whisper against my ear and kisses my hair.

He doesn't deserve this. He deserves someone better. He's too kind and the little things he does and says mean so much to me. And I realize that I'm falling deeper for him at a rate that I wouldn't be able to come out from, even if I try.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Oi, guyzzzzzz.

*blushes profusely* please tell me I'm not blushing.

Oh. I. Am.

Alrighty, chapter ten's up!!!!

*squeals* who else is getting goosebumps.

Guys do you like Sean?

I fucking love him.

We should totally ship those two together!

Ikr. How about Seania?

Yay. This is my ship though, let me know yours. Who knows yours might be making more sense.

Peace out xx