2

Alan Storm stood by the window of his office, he loved looking at the city at night and the way it lights up like stars in the distance.

His phone buzzed in his pocket and the name 'Freddie' flashes on the screen. "Hello Freddie."

"Howdy. Alan J'envoie Lynette ce soir. Prendre plaisir" Freddie stated happily.

Alan chuckled, "Okay. Thanks."

Alan Storm might be the richest man in New York but he's not entitled to some certain things like going to clubs or bars. He cannot risk the media knowing about him as much as they want to.

Freddie adopted him when he was 13 and he had been taking care of him since then, Alan grew up to be a successful young man but he never had a girlfriend and this made the media curious about him so Freddie asked him to stay away from the media and clubs altogether. And Freddie being Freddie, made it his job to arrange hook ups for him. Saying, 'the body is not a log of wood'

🌟🌟🌟

Alan stepped out of the bathroom, his towel loosely wrapped around his waist. He looked over to where he had left the girl.

Linda was it her name?

When she arrived 10 minutes ago, she was kind of shy. Her cheeks were pink and she was biting her lips, looking uncomfortable.

He stood there watching her, she hadn't noticed his presence yet, her eyes were closed as she downed the last drop wine he had offered her before he went to the bathroom.

She placed down the glass with a shaking hand and smiled shyly at him when she saw him.

Beautiful.

That was the first thing that came to his mind.

He motioned for her to join him and she did. Her eyes were hazel and she bit her lip again.

Without wanting to waste time, he pulled her to him and ran his finger down her face, she closed her eyes blew out a breath. He took her arms and wrapped it round his waist and he bent his head and kissed her.

Normally he didn't kiss his companions slowly but he did her. He first brushed his lips softly against her lush pink ones and then his mouth started moving against her own.

Her lips were soft that he sighed against her mouth. She was very shy but Alan had no problem with taking things to the next level.

One hand went to her dark hair and he treaded his fingers in the silkiness of it. Her hands remained where it was around him and he brought his other hand to the zipper of her gown and pulled it down.

He heard her breath hitch in her throat as he traced soft kisses on her neck and shoulder. His hands heat up as they touched her exposed skin and he gently guided her to the bed.

He softly placed her on the bed, she was now in only her underwear. He unhooked her bra and she gasped as his hand cupped her breast.

He felt blood rush to his member at the sight of her pale skin and moderate breasts with pink nipples. He discarded her panties and nudged her legs apart and stepped between them. He kissed her lips again and that was when he felt it.

Her cheeks were wet against his and he touched them to see that she was crying. He stood up and looked at her, she was trying to contain her tears but failing miserably.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. You can carry on." She said.

No way he was going to carry on, "Is everything alright?" he asked.

She wiped her tears with the back of her hand, "Yes it's just that....I'm sorry. Let's continue."

"I'm not going to do anything with you while you're crying. I can't force you to have sex with me. Tell me what the matter is."

He sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she burst into tears. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you. But I can't-I can't do this."

Wasn't she aware of what she came here for?

Alan wiped her tears and went to get her a bottle of water and a towel. He wrapped the towel around her chest but not before he felt himself hardening at her naked body. He cussed at himself for not having self control around the innocent girl.

"Did you not know why you came here?" Alan asked when she had calmed down.

Hazel orbs stared at him, "I knew." She answered.

"Then why did you come when you couldn't do it?"

"Because I needed the money." She told him about her former job and how she found herself at The Biggies, leading her here.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He stood up and went to open the drawer beside the bed, he took out his check book. "What's your name?" he asked her.

She hesitated before whispering, "Lynette Summers."

Lynette.

He filled the check and cut it out. He strolled to her and sat beside her, taking her soft hand, he placed the check in her palm. She look at the paper and her jaw hit the floor.

She quickly pushed the paper back to him," No, no, no please I can't take this. I really can't. I'm sorry."

He gave her back, "Take it Lynn, it's yours. Use it for your mother's treatment and if you need a job, you are free to come to my company anytime."

She started crying again, "No Mr Storm. One million is too much. I can't accept it, I'm sorry."

He took her head in his palms and made her look at him," Lynn. It's okay. Take the money. You've refused me once today it won't be nice if you refuse me again.... and please call me Alan" he added.

She surprised him by wrapping her arms around his neck. They stayed like that for a while before she kissed him lightly on the lips. "Thank you Alan."

🌟🌟🌟

Loves, how was the chapter?
I have a reward for you below, just click on the star 🌟.

Please I want to hear your thoughts..