Your choice

Ok so of course in the last chapter, Chaz and Jay went for a ride to discuss the beef that they have. So my question is:

do you really wanna know what happened in the car?

Of course they're gonna reach some type of agreement, but I just wanna skip that shit. Not really important to me.

So comment on if you want a chapter about them, or just continue with what's been happening.

And just to help you out a little...here is a sneak peak of that I'm writing.

----------
Blue POV

"Ayee Ayee!"

Blood on the Leaves was blasting through the speakers. I was walking around Mercedes as she was krumping like how I taught her to. She was really good at most of the dances we already did. I started off with the easy stuff like ballet and salsa, then showed her how to finger tut, now were krumping, then gonna grind then twerk.

The song went off and she stopped dancing. She walked over to her water and took a sip. I couldn't help but look at the sweat that was dripping down her perfect toned abs.

"Blue!"

"Huh what?" She put her water down and shook her head.

She walked over and grabbed my cheeks with her hand, "Quit staring like I'm a piece of meat and show me what else were gonna do."

I slowly walked over to my phone still looking at Mercedes. I bit my lip, "looking like a 12 oz sirloin."

"More like a 24 served with red wine." she said smirking.

"Mhmm" I was looking for a song to grind to when I found the perfect one. I looked up at Mercedes and smiled. She raised her eyebrow.

I turned on the song and the beat started playing. She smiled at me and shook her head. I walked over to her and stood facing her.

All these rain drops falling down my window..

------

So comment below✌️

IG: _kingyana_