Rehearsal

Blue came by Rocky's house around 5 and it's now 8:30. Chaz and Blue are in the car on the way to the hotel

Chaz *P.O.V.*

Me and Blue are on our way to the hotel to get checked in and put our bags in the room and then heading to the coliseum. The producer called and said that mom would soon leave before we showed up. So now I'm just in the car texting Nicole. I haven't talked to my baby all day. I know she misses me.

*Text*

Chaz: Hey baby

Nicole: hey, why didn't you text me earlier

Chaz: I was at a friends house, my bad. So what are you doing?

Nicole: Doing homework

Chaz: Oh, I miss you

Nicole: I miss you too lol

Chaz: I'm bored

Nicole: What? I'm in my room doing homework and your rehearsing in Cail for an awards show...you shouldn't be bored

Chaz: Lol what's that suppose to mean? It's hard work doing all this and I'm bored cause I'm sitting in the car waiting to get to the hotel

Nicole: Well talk to Blue or something..

I looked over at Blue who was looking down at her phone texting somebody.

Chaz: Nahh, she's to busy texting somebody

Nicole: Probably Mercedes

Chaz: Who is Mercedes?

Nicole: The girl constantly hanging out with Blue. You know she's gay right.

Chaz: Mercedes? I never would of guessed, but they're probably just friends tho

Nicole: ok Mr."He say she just a friend" but watch her, she isn't a hoe or anything but she has the powers to turn a girl out!!

Chaz: And how do you know?

Nicole: I've seen it happen before my eyes

Chaz: Lol ok Nicole, I gotta go, bye

Nicole: I'm serious Chaz, by
e

*End of Text*

I don't think Blue is interested in that girl at all. But if she is then that explains why he doesn't take an interest in boys or just stares at girls. I may bring up the subject to her later. The driver pulled up to the 5 star hotel called the Gallalo. We got out the car and walked in to the receptionist.

Receptionist: Hello welcome to the Gallalo. We already have your suite ready for your stay.

Blue: Thank you

Receptionist: Enjoy your stay.

"Thank you, have a nice day."

Receptionist: You too.

We got both of our room keys, walked to the elevator and rode up to the 35th floor. A few turns down and hall and we were at the suite. I put my key in and turned the knob. We walked into the living room which was really big. I made my way to the end of the room and walked into my own private room with a walk in bathroom and closet. I set my stuff down and was gonna unpack later. Blue came out her room and we started heading to the elevator to go to rehearsals.

9:00

Blue *P.O.V.*

It's pass 9:00 and mom is still in the coliseum from what the producer told me. Yet the producer said she'd be gone before we got her, pshh yeah right. I'm pretty sure her performance is gonna be great, but she needs to hurry up so I can make sure ours is great too. Justin hasn't called me back since we last talked, which was the day he told me I was gonna perform with him. Hope he doesn't get sick.

*Text*

Mercedes: So how long are you staying in Cali again?

Blue: I'm leaving Sunday mid afternoon. We don't have school Monday do we?

Mercedes: Monday or Tuesday, some serious gas leak at the school. Why?

Blue: Me and Chaz are thinking about having a party.

Mercedes: Forreal? Of course I'm invited right?

Blue: No, you have to wait in line like everybody else -___- of course your invited!

Mercedes: Lol stfu, I better be on the VIP list

Blue: Your on my special VIP list lol

Mercedes: Ok Ms. Carter lol

Blue: Got to go my love, bye

Mercedes: :) bye

*End of Texts*

Looking back at the coliseum doors, I see my mom walk out. Finally she's done and we can go in.

Chaz: She took forever to get out of there.

"I know right."

We saw her look to her right then at the car were sitting in. She started walking over to our car!

"Chaz! She walking over here!"

Chaz: I know, I guess she thinks this is our car, oh please don't open our door!

She kept coming closer to the car. The windows are tinted very dark so she couldn't see in, but I hope she doesn't get in, it'll ruin the whole surprise. Closer and closer she got until her hand was resting at the door handle.

"Oh god were caught!"

Chaz: Shhh! She's talking to somebody. I don't think she knows were in here yet.

"*whispering* What if she gets in!"

Chaz: Wait there's the producer.

The producer walked out and I saw the worry in her eyes. She quickly walked over to the mom and took her hand off the door. She was saying something to her and guided her to the other car. Soon after the car drove off with mom in it.

"Oh my gosh, that was a close one."

Chaz: I swear!

The producer walked over to our car and opened the door for us.

Producer: Wow I must say that was close to getting caught.

"Ikr, it would of ruined everything."

Producer: Yeah, now let's head inside.

11:10

After 2 hours in the coliseum, we finally got to leave. We rehearsed everything needed for the show tomorrow. The only down side is JT isn't gonna make it. He caught the flu and couldn't perform. So as a change of plan, when we go on stage, I'm gonna sing Halo. One of my favorite songs by my mom. Now heading back to the hotel, my phone starts to vibrate in my jacket and the caller Id read:

Mommy 🐝❤️🐝

Phone Convo

Blue: Hey mom!

Bey: Hey sweetheart, what are you doing?

Blue: Uhhh

Chaz: *whispering* Just make something up!

Bey: Sounds like you're in a car..

Blue: Uh yea, me and Chaz are on our way home.

Bey: At 11 o'clock at night Blue? Where have yall been?!

Blue: Uhh...

Chaz: *whispering* the..the..grocery store!

Blue: The grocery store!

Bey: Why did you go so late?

Blue: Cause...we.. ran out of milk! Yea, and I was making something for us to eat so we had to go to the store. Don't worry, we're on our way back now.

Bey: Mhmm, just make sure both of y'all's asses are back in the house, and I'mma FaceTime you to make sure.

Blue: Yes ma'am. I'll text you when I get to the house.

Bey: Ok, drive safe.

End of Convo

"Whew, another close one. I don't know how much longer we can keep hiding from mom. I already don't like lying to her."

Chaz: Calm down. I promise she won't find out. We only have till tomorrow night and that's it. Don't worry we got this.

"I hope so"

After almost getting caught we made it back to the hotel and of course I texted my mom and told her we were back "home". And like she promised she facetimed us too. The only way to FaceTime her was to sit on the floor up against the wall so it looked like we were at the house. She didn't even notice and continued to yell at us for not staying at the house. After her 10 minute lecture, we sat up and talked until 12:30. We all said goodbye and good luck to her before signing off.

~~~~~

Hope y'all liked it! Comment, vote, whatever!

Be on the look out for my new story called "Adopted By My Teacher/ Lover. I was gonna make it into another Beyonce fan fic, but idk.

I'm also putting up pics of the characters in previous chapters:

Blue Ivy:
Very first chapter

Chaz: Deal

Mercedes: Is She Really?

Nicole: I'm Yours

North: Friends & Family

Rocky: Friends & Family 2

Hope you liked it and I'll update after I update my new story.

Love ya!

IG: _kingyana_