I'm cool with it

Blue POV

Nicole already left, mom was cleaning the kitchen, Chaz was in his room and Mercedes was chilling with me on the couch.

"Blue can you walk me outside?" my dad asked.

"Sure" I got up and walked outside with my dad. We walked down the steps and to his car.

"Look, with stuff being crazy now, I promise I'll spend more time with all of you. I really do miss y'all." my dad said hugging me.

"I miss you too dad."

"Aight well let me go, I gotta get up early and do some shit at the studio." my dad said climbing in the car.

"Well keep doing good in school, no boyfriends and be good." my dad said starting up the car.

"Wait dad I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" he asked.

Awww shit, hope this goes well...

"Um...I'm gay." I said looking down. Bet he's gonna leave again, and this time I'm the reason why.

"That's it? Blue I don't care about you being gay, straight, whatever. I love you no matter what. Don't forget that ok?"

"Ok daddy, I love you too." I said almost crying. I'm blessed to have parents so excepting and don't judge.

"Aight kid, I'm gone. Keep it hood." my dad said extending his hand.

"Understood" we did our hand shake and he drove out. I walked back in the house and into the living room. Mercedes came down stairs with her stuff in her hands.

"My mom called and said come home. So I gotta go." she said

"Kay, I'll walk you out too."

"Ok, it was nice meeting you Mrs. Knowles!"

"Nice to meet you too Mercedes!" my mom yelled.

We walked out the door and to her car. She put the stuff in the backseat then closed the door. She turned to face me and she intertwined our fingers together.

"Well back to school tomorrow." she said smiling

"I know, wanna go get something to eat during lunch? I'll drive." I said moving closer to her.

"Sure whe- wait, with what car?"

"My 2015 convertible Benz."

Her eyes widened.

"What? I had to work hard for that car, it just wasn't handed to me." I stated.

"Mhm, well good job" she laughed. "Where you wanna eat at tomorrow?"

"Umm....we can get Brooklyn Pizza."

She nodded her head. "Sounds good to eat."

I bit my lip, "but you sound better." I smirked at her, she licked her lips and put her arms around my neck.

"Oh really... then come get a taste.." she whispered. I leaned down and kissed her. I can't get over the fact on how soft and smooth her lips are.

She slowly pulled back and put her forehead on mine.

"Blue?"

"Yea"

".....Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and kissed her long and hard. I pulled away and smirked.

She smiled, "I guess that's a yes."

"Most definitely."

----------------------------------------------

Y'all lucky bitches!!!!

I'm surprised I'm actually updated 2 days in a row! I'm proud of myself shiiitttt!!

This a lil short chapter but be happy y'all got something lol.

Anyway, more to come.

Vote, comment, share, blah blah blah✌️

Ig: _kingyana_