03. Richie Rich

CHAPTER THREErichie rich !

CHAPTER THREE
richie rich !

— 🥀 —

When Saturday night arrived, so did Tessa Cormac. With her blonde hair curled and in a ponytail, she was grinning like a mad man when Finn opened the door to Davina's apartment. She matched the image of an angel, yet devil in disguise, with her slightly slutty outfit and heels while Finn just wore his regular tee and a jacket, not even caring.

"Come on, pretty boy," Tessa said, not caring that both Davina and Asher were just in the living room and could hear every word, "We've got a party to be at."

Finn rolled his eyes, "You know that my sister could keep from going, right? And that she can hear you?"

"Stop saying things like that, Finny!" Davina's voice rang from the couch, "Go enjoy yourself and don't get too drunk or high! Love you!"

Tessa smirked, "See?" Finn closed the door and the two left the apartment, taking the stairs in favor of the elevator since Tessa had a fear of them. "Vina's too cool for that. Now, your mom is a different situation..."

"Yeah, which is why I told you guys to pick me up here instead of there," Finn agreed.

They got to the lobby and Tessa smiled almost sweetly at him, "Kinda wish you were at your house though, it's closer to the party. Oh! And by the way, we're meeting Caden there, he said he wanted to see some friends before we got there."

Finn bit the inside of his lip to keep the you know he's just dealing from leaving his mouth. When Finn got busted for drug dealing, Tessa made Caden promise to stop dealing too for his own safety and her sanity, and since Caden didn't want to lose her, he agreed. Falsely, though. Caden loved the money too much to ever really quit, so he just lied to her, kissed her sweetly, and made Finn, who caught him one week (one fucking week, Jesus the guy couldn't take a break) later selling outside of school. Caden made Finn promise never to tell Tessa, so he didn't. And Tessa wanted him to be honest so much she ignored every obvious sign that he was still dealing.

"That's cool," Finn settled on instead, "We barely ever spend time together, just the two of us."

Tessa nodded, whistling to signal a cab, "You're right, but it's okay. Caden's your friend, too."

He hummed in agreement and a cab pulled up for the two to get in. Tessa told it the directions. "Hey, what did mean the party's closer to my house?" Finn asked, dreading an answer. If it was close to where he lived, he really didn't want to go to the party.

"What?" Tessa asked, "Oh, right. Caden knew a guy who was going and said that it would be, um, great if he would go. Then, he invited me to with him and then you."