"That I would always be yours." Gasping, I moaned in awe as the warm waves of his tongue lapped away at my juices.

"Stop running." He wrapped his arms around my thighs, stopping my movements.

It had been months since I had experienced this type of pleasure and to say I was beyond impressed with Raheem's tongue was an understatement. Gio was definitely a fulfilling lover, but he didn't compare to the man who was currently occupying the space between my thighs.

Closing my eyes, I began to bask in the moment, allowing my body to relish in the pleasure that was Smoke.

"Still sweet." Rah groaned before I found myself tasting my own juices as his tongue slid into my mouth.

With my legs now wrapped around his waist I felt every inch of him, the thickness of his pole laying against my thigh creating an instant puddle beneath me.

"Freak ass." An amused smirk danced upon his face as my hand wrapped itself around his rod.

"I want you." I whimpered, the flicking against my bud silently sending me into a frenzy.

Releasing a shaky breath, I sighed heavily as the length of his rod slid down the course of my slit.

"Fuck." I moaned as he tapped his hardened pole between my wet folds.

"Please." I begged as we found each other's lips once again.

"Say less." He kissed me hungrily before I felt him aligning himself.

"She's sleep!" Nadia's yelling caught my attention.

"Sage!" My body went cold as a familiar voice called from behind the door.

"Who knocking down your shit?" Rah's face turned into a scowl as he reached for his boxers.

"I'll handle it." Grabbing the silk robe that lay on my vanity I quickly slid into it before approaching the door, Raheem following behind me.

"On God Sage you better open this fucking door!"

"Yo, who the fuck you talking to?" Smoke snatched opened the door to reveal Nadia and Gio.

Irritated with the commotion outside of Sage's door I flung it open to see Nadi and some clown with dreads

"Fuck you want?" I turned to ol' boy standing before me. He had entirely too much bass in his voice when speaking to Sage and I wasn't fucking with it all.