"I guess your right, and I would never do that. There is just something about him you know?"

"How long has it been?" He asked me with a judging look in his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"How long has it been since you got some sausage?"

I looked at him with a shock. Alex had all the time I've known him been able to shock me. He had worked for my dad for three years now, and we have been friends ever since that, even though he is three years older than me. I just graduated high school and I am turning 18 in a month, so he was obviously more experienced than me.

"You know that Alex."

"Was is that dull boyfriend of yours, who came after 1 minute of only missionary?"

"Oh god, he was really dull. But no, I had that one other guy 3 months ago. You know, at that party?"

"Oh my god, yes I remember. What was his name?"

"I don't know. I blame you though, you know I'm not used to drinking."

"He was handsome. And it's okay, I don't remember my one night stands either."

I laughed and started to do some paperwork. It was really not one of my finest moments, but it made me feel liberated. It felt like I could do whatever I wanted with my body, because dad never had to know. It would not affect my career path at all, so that is how I rebelled.

Dad liked my old boyfriend though, because our fathers were friends. Never have I felt so depressed as I did for one whole year, because he made me feel all the wrong things. I know I'm probably going to end up with a guy like that, but this is a time for fun.

Alex had the same thought as me.

"A summer fling!" He yelled. "You need someone to rock your world before you're off to Yale in a few months with a lot of boring guys studying finance, so you need someone like Trey this summer. You need to live one last time before adult life begins!"

"You know what, yes. Trey might not know he wants me, but he wants me. I just have to remind him of that," I said with a smile on my face.

We laughed about it and got back to work.

Lunchtime came, and I decided that I wanted to have lunch with Trey, so that he could fall in love with me. I went to the restaurant and greeted Michael, who was in charge of the restaurant. He had been managing the place ever since I remember, and we eat in the restaurant once every other month, when the menu changes.

"Oh Leonora, I am so excited to have you work here with us. How are you liking it?" He asked with plenty of enthusiasm in his voice.

"I like it. It's not how I usually spend my summer, but I like it," I said while eating a grape.

"Come here, I have something you need to taste," he said and leaded me out into the kitchen.

He pointed to a platter with small pink cupcakes with flower decorations on top. I got really exited and let a small scream out of pure excitement.

"We made them in honour of you starting here. I know you love sweet things and everything girly, so I thought you would like this."

"Oh my god, that is so sweet. Oh Michael you always do stuff like this." I laughed and took a bite. I got frosting all over lips and felt like a little girl again, when Trey walked out into the kitchen. Michael turned to him.

"Oh good you are here, are you all done in the restaurant?" Michael said with a slight change of tone.

Trey looked confused at me as I wiped the frosting off of my lip with my finger. It was a bit embarrassing that he had to see me eat something like this.