Part 7

Hi everyone. Sorry for making you wait for a long time. Thank you for your reading.
-------------------------------
"Miss, ''

"Ling Jie, what do you want to ask me?''

Lin Ling rolled her eyes.'' Why do you agree their condition? Isn't it the business from western is better than that of the southern. I don't understand at all. I also even heard that that business has own a lot of debts. Although they are willing to pay for it, anyway it is a shell, isn't it. "

"Yes, I also don't understand.'' Luo xing said.

The room is quite spacious. The sky blue curtains are slightly fluttering in the soft breeze. The room is bright because of the sunshine. The little girl in pale blue dress who was reading newspaper immediately stopped what she was reading.

News about the annul the engage between Ning family and Yu family is the head line in the newspaper. It placed in the very first page and almost occupied the the whole page.

Her gentle smile became wider and wider. At first she chuckled. Later, she evily laughed out a loud.

"Indeed as excepted they truly fall in my little trick. In next year they will regret what they did today.''

She looked at the two young woman who were older than her by seven years. They were Luo Xing and Lin Ling, her bodyguards.

"How foolish they are! They actually think that that useless business is the one we wanted badly. But how can it compare this business in my hands. They really give me a rare and hidden gem with their own hands. Yet they are extremely grateful to us and even give us some more properties.'' She snorted.

"Ling Jie, Xing Jie, you guys wait and see in one year the business we has just got today will give an enormous surprise. We can get a lot of money from it. May be half of our Ning family's spending or even more can rely on it in next year.''

What did they hear? If so,they will get a lot of money.

"Have you got news from Xuan ge?''

"Nope, young miss. He said he still needs at most two days to solve that.''

"Okay. Then let go and meet with my grandfather.''
----------------------------
In the hall room of Yang family's residence,

All the people in there wore a big smile.

" We will hold a celebration part tonight. This is a joyous case for us.''

"Yes, indeed. It is a joyous matter for our Yu family.''

"Son, now don't worry anymore. We have already solved the engagement between you and that fool. So in one month we will announce the engagement between you and that Yang girl.''

"Father, I know you are the best. Yang Wei is a very beautiful and kind girl. That fool cannot even compare her beauty and intelligence.''

"Son, how could a fool have intelligence?''

"Yes yes. We will give money a month salary as a reward to every maids and servants.''

All the maids and servants heard that they extremely became happy. They immediately knelt down.
"Thank you, Patriarch.''
--------------------------
"Young master.''

A young man who is twelve year old nodded. He wore a black suit. He has purple eyes and dark purple hair. He looks so handsome. If one eyed on him, it is sure that no one would take their eyes away from him.

"Have you investigated?''

"Yes, here are the reports.'' He gave a pile of files to the young boy. He paused.

Seeing his subordinate hesitation, he couldn't help but asked. "What matter do you need to report me.''
it seems there are some changes in Luo Yan city.''

"Oh. What changes.'' His sound seemed to be interested in that.

"There are some changes in Ning family. Moreover, the engagement between Ning family and Yu family has ended. But the compensation for that to Ning family is very poor.But this subordinate seems it is strange so I investigate all the business and residences which were given to Ning family. Young master,please have a look.''

When the boy looked at the file, he smiled and his eyes even showed admire.

"This Ning family is quite interesting. They have such good foresight. Although their power is far from us, they are also still a great clan in this Luo Qing country. Keep an eye on them and report every movement of them to me.''