Ecstacy

(I'm sorry it took so long but thank you for staying tuned, Here's your lemon ☺️)

"Y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n..." the man quietly huffed your name as you licked the underside of his massive length. You looked up to see the man had leaned his head back and had placed an arm over his eyes. His chest shuddered with every breath he took, he looked breathtaking coming undone under your touch. You slid as much of his length in your mouth as you could and pumped the rest with your other hand, you watched as the man cursed and bit his lip. You popped off on the head with a popping sound from your lips. You smiled in satisfaction from the now twitching penis in front of you. You licked up the underside again watching as both of the mans hands flew to his face with a slap. You jumped slightly and looked up at the man, "T-Toshi?" You whispered softly against the sensitive skin just under the head. You watched as the man dragged his hand painfully slowly down his face and opened a lust clouded eyes at you. "Hmm?" Was all he could manage he seemed afraid of what his voice sounded like, you smiled and looked at the man, "Nothing." You say and shove as much of the mans massive length down to the back of your throat gagging softly. You watched as his body twisted and writhed against your throat, "Y-y-y/n!" He finally spit out tangling his hands in you h/c locks giving one good thrust to the back of your throat before panicking a little, "I'm so so-sorry y/n!" You pull off painfully slowly and watched as the man squirmed under you. He met your gaze half hooded and completely flustered, he reached his arms under you and pulled you up onto the couch next to him carefully laying himself over you, he kissed you roughly on the lips tasting himself before slowly and carefully sliding his hand up your body feeling you under him. You gasped as he kissed your neck slowly and softly. He kissed down your shirt down to your pants and looked up at you with a pink blush. You blushed in response to his somewhat innocence. He carefully and slowly undid your pants and pulled them down, starting at your ankle he kissed lovingly up your leg peppering you with kisses and soft touches. You shuddered slightly under his touch as you felt yourself slowly grow hot. He kissed up your thighs and slowly bit into one of them and hummed in appreciation, "You have beautiful legs Y/N." He managed to breath out huskily causing your breath to catch in your throat, you covered your face suddenly self conscious. "Y-y/n, I ca-can stop if you want..." you peeked through your fingers at the blushing man, his cerulean blue eyes quaking with lust as his hands loving stroked your legs. All you could do was shake your head and he continued to kiss up your thighs until he reached the edge of your panty line. Your breath hitched slightly as he kissed your ever growing wet slit through the sheer fabric. With that he hooked his long fingers through your panties and slowly pulled them off like he was unwrapping a present.
You didn't look up at him but couldn't help but feel him staring at your half naked body, you peeked through your fingers at the man who looked like he was praying. You watched him carefully as his body language changed slightly, he looked up into you e/c eyes not breaking contact as he lowered his face into your growing heat. You gasped as his tongue worked expertly over your folds. Your body shuddered as he darted his tongue deep into you, "T-Toshi..." you moaned as your hands made there way into his unruly blonde hair. You felt him stiffen as you said his name and he pulled back slightly looking up into your face, your pink tinted cheeks, your heaving chest, your shaking legs. He darted his tongue in and out quickly making you moan out again, your hand flew to your mouth and his flew to both of your wrists pinning them down to your sides. You looked down at the man between your legs shocked and he looked back at you with a furrowed brow and pulled away gasping for air, "D-don't cover your mouth..." was all he said you smiled to yourself at his 'authority' voice and simply nodded. You watched him carefully as he licked a slow long lick from the bottom to the top and sucked softly on you clit. Your back arched drastically as he did so and his hands left your wrists and firm to your waist to hold your hips in place as he sucked even more. You immediately turned into a shuddering, stuttering, begging mess. "T-Toshi... p-please.... p-p-please!" You strangled out he sucked a little harder at this and finally pulled back breathing ragged. He smoothed his sweaty hair back, "Do... do you have a condom?" He asked between breaths you rolled to the side of your bed exposing your ass to him. You squeaked slightly as you felt his hands grab and grope, you looked over your shoulder, "I-i thought it had been a-awhile Toshi..." you breathe out heavily smiling cheekily at the man. You watched his lips twist into a half grin as he popped your ass slightly, "It has been." He replied breathing heavily taking the condom from you he carefully rolled it up half his length and blushed when he couldn't completely fit. You blushed in response realizing you were about to actually do this with him no less. You watched as he lined himself up with your slit and watched as his confidence slightly wavered. "Please l-let me know I-if I..." you lean up on your elbow and place a hand on his cheek and cut off his words with a slow gentle kiss. He leaned into the kiss and you could feel the head of his penis brushing softly against your entrance. You gasped softly against his lips as he pressed the head in slowly he pulled away from the kiss and lay his head against your collarbone, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." he chanted softly as he slowly slid more of his length into you. You gasped and your hands found there way to the back of the mans shirt and clawed as he slowly pulled back, "S-shit..." you heard him curse under his breath as he slowly thrusted back into you able to get a little deeper, "S-so d-deep..." you whispered fully realizing he had barely put half his massive length in, you felt him pick up his pace slightly as your wetness enveloped his thickness a little easier. You yelled slightly as he pushed in further causing him to go into another flurry of apologizes. You caught his lips in a kiss and shoved your tongue down his throat, you felt his penis twitch excitedly inside your soft wetness. He started thrusting into you more consistently but still slowly and carefully, "I.. I can't..." he breathed out, you leaned forward breathing heavily into his ear, you felt him shudder over you, "T-then dont..." you replied back taking his ear lobe into your mouth between your teeth. "S-shit y/n..." he started thrusting a little faster and tried to push in a little deeper as your walls convulsed around him, you felt your back arch and lift off the bed as you neared your end, "T-Toshi, Toshi, toshi... TOSHINORI!" You managed to scream out as you came in a squirt all over his lap. You came down from your ecstatic release and for the fog to clear of you to be able to watch your skeleton man. You watched as his brow furrowed and his mouth hung open slightly, you watched the veins in his neck become more defined with every thrust, you watched as his shoulder shuddered, still sensitive you felt your walls tighten and felt his thrusts become less uniform. "Y-y/n!" He whispered harshly as he came into the condom and collapsed on top of you.
You laughed softly as his breath shuddered into a laugh with yours. You both lay there on the couch heaving and sweating, you play with his hair and feel his breathing deepen on top of you as he drifted into what sounded like the first restful sleep your skeleton man had in a long time.