Lost in his beauty

You gave his tousled locks a tug and felt him groan against your lips, he tightened the hold he had around your waist. You pulled away and placed your forehead against his, he's cerulean eyes closed in concentration breathing much heavier. You placed a hand on his cheek and traced his bottom lip with your thumb. You watched as he slowly opened his now glazed over eyes and met yours, he stood up against you and leaned his face down hesitantly to yours. You quickly took his lips into another greedy kiss, you felt him moan against your lips with a hum of appreciation. You were the one who pulled back this time, the mans eyes were now wide and the blush on his face reached his neck and the tips of his ears, "I- I uh it's probably been a while..." You heard him whisper with a hint of self consciousness, you smiled softly and reached a hand into his hair again gently but firmly grabbing a handful, you watched as his eyes rolled back slightly and he bit his lip to keep another sinful sound from escaping. "I don't mind." You lean and whisper into his ear. You felt him squirm a little and pull you in tighter, you could feel a thick long half hard erection climbing up your thigh. You looked down and hummed in appreciation at the size of the man in front of you. He suddenly became aware that you were staring and his blush spread down his neck and over his chest, "P-please don't stare..." you heard him whisper again. You looked up and noticed his eyes were screwed shut again. You slowly step out of his embrace and slowly circle the now standing naked model. You watched as he tried his hardest to cover his still hardening length. "Toshi..." you say softly and lovingly, his eyes snapped open as if you had called him every possible name in the book, you step forward watching as the skeleton man so desperately tried to cover himself, you placed a hand on his arm, "I... I can make you feel better... if you want, I can use my quirk to make you feel confident... I-if you like..." he was staring at you dumbfounded and simply nodded, "Ar-are you sure?" you ask again before pressing both hands on his chest stepping in closer to him. He simply nodded again you leaned in and pressed a hesitant kiss against his lips, you pressed your hands flat against his chest and felt as his position changed slowly, he went from covering himself to slowly placing his hands on your waist. You felt him pull your front into his feeling his still hardening erection against your wetting front, you gasped slightly and felt him pull away, "S-sorry..." he stuttered out placing his forehead into the crook of your neck. "I- I just can't even with your quirk... I'm such a loser..." you heard him whisper then heard a bitter dry chuckle, "It's ok Toshi, sometimes it doesn't work... it's ok." You say pressing your lips against his neck softly, you felt him shudder under you, "How about this... we get you dressed... we leave this place... go to mine... have a few drinks maybe..." you say kissing up and down his neck with each pause, you felt him harden to a full hard on and you smiled against his neck, "Uh s-sure..." you heard him respond in a squeak, you pull away and see he has that blush again you smile and lean up and kiss him gently on the lips, you felt his arms wrap around you again and this time he had slowly pushed you against a desk.
Your eyes widened slightly as he kept one hand one your waist and the other made it's way to the side of your face deepening the kiss. You felt yourself slowly melt into him, into his arms, into his lips, completely losing yourself in the skeleton man. He pulled away slightly, "S-sorry." He stuttered out finally releasing you. All you did was nod, now slightly breathless you stepped away and out of the room giving the man some time to collect himself. You felt yourself slide down against the wall and rest your hands in your head, This is actually happening... it's actually happening! You thought a little giddy. You heard the door open and you stood up quickly seeing the man fully dressed and awkwardly trying to hide the massive hard length in his pants. You snickered slightly and he cut his eyes at you, you raised your hands in apology and smiled and watched as he blushed. You walked into the room turning everything off and removing the sign from the door, grabbing your things and locking the room behind you. You turned to see the still blushing Toshinori and laughed slightly. "It's ok Toshi, we don't-" You were cut off by being pushed firmly against the wall and your neck being attacked with kisses and soft nips. You gasped softly and gripped his shoulders firmly, you bit your lip to keep the sounds building in your chest, "T-Toshi let's go..." you finally manage to breathe out shakily, you felt him stiffen slightly and pull away redder than he was before, "S-sorry Y/N..." You heard him say softly, you grab his hand and he looks up at you his blush crawling down his neck again. You pull his hand slightly as you both walk toward the door, still holding on you both make your way to your apartment.

It's dark out now and hardy anyone was waking on the streets, the cool air felt nice against your heated skin. Still holding Toshinoris hand you gave it a small squeeze and saw him jump out of the corner of your eyes, you laughed softly and he joined you in chuckling. You made it to your apartment and were stopped by a small tug on your hand, you turned to face the tall slender man and was pushed against the door. You gasped softly and you lips were covered in a sure, slow kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and felt as his hands slowly reached down slowly working over your ass and grabbing your legs hoisting you up around his waist, you gasped pulling away trying to regain your thoughts, He's way stronger than I thought! You managed to clear your head from the growing lust to put the thought together. He immediately went into your neck and began kissing as you tried to insert the key to your apartment. You were shaking from the feeling of him riding against your growing wetness and the feeling of his lips against your neck. You finally managed to wrestle the key into the lock and turned it along with the knob, you expecting you both to fall flat back against the floor but to your surprise he managed to keep his balance holding you both up. He walked forward still kissing and nipping your neck. You heard the door close as he used his foot to kick it closed. You felt him pull away and curse under his breathe as he tried to pull his shoes off, even now in the middle of this you're too polite Toshi... you thought and began attacking his neck with kisses. You heard him curse again as you made him lose his concentration, "S-shit..." he stuttered out becoming frustrated, "Don't worry about it.." you say pulling your jacket off and pulling his down to his elbows, he braced you against the wall and pulled his jacket off the rest of the way and grabbed your lips in a hungry kiss. He wrapped his arms around you again and carried you toward the living room. He turned around putting his back to the couch and carefully sat down placing you in his lap. You felt his full hard length under you and shifted your hips so you could grind against his length a little easier. "Y-Y/N..." you heard him whisper your name, you looked up into his eyes and noticed how his red kissed lips were parted slightly, his messier hair framed his pink tinted cheeks, his glassy cerulean eyes burned against this blacks of his eyes, his chest heaving slightly from being breathless, this man is truly one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen, you slid a hand down his chest to the front of his pants, you watched the expression change on his face, fear, awe, lust, sadness, maybe even a sense of love. He didn't know what to feel at this moment, you watched as his head fell back against the couch and he let out a shaky breath as you palmed him through the front of his pants. You felt his hips buck up slightly to meet your hand and you leaned in kissing his Adam's apple. He gasped softly under your kiss as you kissed up his throat and placed a line of soft bites along his angular jaw, "Y-y/n... please..." You heard him moan. You shuddered hovering over him, and took yourself off of his lap. He watched you carefully as you placed yourself on your knees between his legs. You kissed up one thigh of his pants toward his hardness and ghosted over his twitching erection to the other thigh and repeated. You watched him as your hand worked their way to his zipper and slowly undid them. You reached your hand into the mans boxers and felt him gasp as you wrapped your hand around his thick shaft then pulling it free from its prison in his pants. You gasped now fully seeing the size of him, he had an admirable length and width. "Y-y/n please d-don't stare..." you heard him whisper full of lust now. You lean down and watch as panic took his face over, "Y-y/n! You don-" you heard him begin but was cut off by a soft moan as you slowly began kissing the head of his penis, "Youre going to be the death of me..." you heard him whisper under his breath, his face twisted as you kissed down his shaft, "Fuuck..." you heard him groan as you watched your beautiful skeleton man slowly lose his composure.