Chapter 1

Your POV

Daimon high.The school I'm going to.Im a new transfer student and now I'm going to be here.Sighs.I hope I make new friends.....I'm not really a social person so I'll try...

I was walking to the school grounds and saw the students crowding in a board.I walked to the direction of the board and made my way to the front.I looked at my name and saw it.

"(Full name) at room 3-a"I whispered.I left the crowd and looked at my homeroom.I saw it at the 2nd floor and went in.I saw a vacant seat and sat there.It was at the back of the class.(guys I'm from the Philippines and some of the schools are the students wait in the room while the teacher/professor goes there to the room.Hope you don't mind!)I looked at the time and it was 8:20am so the teacher will be here in any minute.Then the door opened that had....smoke?What the...?....Then when the smoke was gone I saw a guy who had blonde hair and he's teeth were like a shark. He's ear is....pointy....He was holding guns?Huh?Isn't that illegal?

He walked to the vacant seat next to mine.He seated to my right and hold a black book with a title named......Threats?What?.....Like what in living fuck is happening?

The teacher came in and waved hello at us.

"Hello students I'm Ms.Amaka Fuoh.I'll be your adviser and before we start our discussion we have a time to get to know each other first!So go in a big circle everyone!And we'll play a game!"Ms.amaka said smiling.We all nodded and moved our seats.We all sat in a circle an the blonde was next to me when we sat down the floor.Everyone was far away from the blonde and only me and a pink haired girl didn't move from our seats and instead we still here.The others were sweat dropping and looking worried for us.

"Okay class now introduce yourselves!"Ms.Amaka said.There were only 20 students of us so it will be a okay.The others introduce until it was now me.

"U-um....H-hi I'm (full name)!I-I'm new here and I h-hope we can all be f-friends!"I said and they smiled warmly at me.Well the blonde next to me give me a sadistic smile.Now it was his turn to introduce.

"This is hiruma yoichi!And I'm mamori!"the pink brunette girl said.We nodded and looked at our teacher.

"Ok!So let us begin!We do a game we used to play when I was at your age!"She said."We tell our name like this for example:Amaka to (random classmate name)!And if you do not say the name and had a blank mind you put one of your things in the middle of the circle!After you do the ones who got thing in the circle will form a line and tell me at least 5 classmate names you known here!"She said and we all nodded.The game started and I wasn't called.When mamori was called she said.

"Mamori to (name)!"she said.
I thinked fast and said."(name) to uh Hiruma!"I said.They all looked shocked ad hiruma said.
"Hiruma to (random classmate name)"

At the end I got in the line and told 5 classmate names I know.We then did a free time and do our own things.

~(lunch)~

I was taking my Bento out of my bag when I saw mamori approached me.

"Hey wanna eat with me and my friends?"she asked I just nodded and followed her to the.....Football club room?

When we entered I saw many guys.Oh wow....There was a short brown haired boy and a guy like him but has a bandaid thing in his nose?There was a fat guy and hiruma with a dog.I looked at the name tag and saw the name 'Cerberus'.

"Hey guys!This is (full name)!She's new here at daimon high!"mamori exclaimed happily.I nodded shyly.

"Hi I'm sena!"the guy with brown hair said.
"I'm monta!!!!!"the guy with a bandaid in the nose said.
"Hello!!!!I'm kutari!!!!!!"said the fat guy.

"Hi!"I said.Hiruma smirks and takes out his black book with the threats and black mails again.

"Ahem....so (full name).....hmmm.....where is the name......ah...I see....I don't yet have a black mail or threat to you just yet.But I'll have later and now.Hehe"he said.It sent shiver down my spine.

"Well you wouldn't cause I didn't do anything to make or show my secrets.It is all keep safe in my mind only.No anyone especially to a hiruma yoichi who brings a gun."I said with a lot of confidence.He grows a tick mark and looks at me angrily.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!ARE YOU WISHING FOR A DEATH WISH?!"he asked.I shooked my head.

"But are you asking a girl out?~Or are you still a single pea?~"I teased.He sighed.

"Why do you care shitlord?Of course I'm single!Im a commander from hell!"he said smiling at me with his sadistic one.He was closer to me our faces only a meter away.I rolled my eyes.

"Really mister 'commander'?Pfft!Please,Like you have a secret of mine!I won't tell anyone my secret!So that's is why its only mine!not yours."I said smirking.He growled and the others were silent.Sena was sweatdropping,Kutari was looking worried and scared.While monta is flirting with mamori and it is kinda working.Hiruma looked at my (eye color) orbs and he chuckled.

"You're a good recruit here.Say.....How strong are you?I hope its as strong as your confidence and bravery."he said and I smirked.

"Let's try it ok?To.my.gym!"I said.

(Hope you like this chapter)