Chapter 2

Sierra's Pov-

It's been 3 years since what Cade and Melissa did. I stayed for a year after of being bullied for the whole year I was sent to my aunty who only loves me now and now... I've fully change I'm now known in as "Norwood High's Badass" other schools know me as that title only but not my name.

My old school, Skyter High, have bad boy. I heard that the week when I left he came. And I can't believe I am now a known badass I am so ha- "SIERRA!!" Jessica shouted, waving her hand at my face.

"Yeah?" I said putting her hands away my face. "Wanna go to the ice cream shop?" She asked yup you can tell she loves ice cream. "Surrrreeeee" I said.

As we are walking to the ice cream shop. We heard a boy say to his friend " Bro that hot ass" he said pointing at me. I came near him and ran my hands down his chest and smirked. "Hey" I said huskily and winked at him. "Hey hotty " he said in a flirting tone. "I'm so sorry" I said innocently and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. And that ladies is how you put a boy on his place.

"Shit!" He grumbled then fell on the ground, holding it and I simply walked away with Jessica.

"Total Badass there girl!" She said in an amazed tone. " Thanks I guess they should learn that 'She loved too much and she lost herself' which means?"I signalled Jessica to continue. "Which means don't be a fool and don't love" she completed and with that we were at the ice cream shop.