Chapter 8: The Dance

*KEVINS POV*

>>>>> New Character! His name is Frank Micheals! Go check him out!<<<<<

As we all arrive at school I see people walking in the in the gym. I park my car and all of us walked in. As we entered everyone looked at us. Grover and Alex went to go see their friends, Brandon and Jeremy went to go to their friends, James went straight to Diana, and Dwayne and I went over to the girls.

As him and I walked towards them I can see Harry's arm over her and they are talking to Christy and Katelynn. Christy and Katelynn both saw me and Dwayne I waved at them and said Hi. Anniya and Harry looked back.

I looked at Anniya, God she looked soo beautiful! I mean she looks beautiful everyday but Damn she looked amazing. I was looked into her eyes and I just smiled. Her dress looked so nice and she straightened her hair, nt that there's anything wrong with her curly hair, her curly hair is like her original look, either way she looks beautiful in both. Her eyes tho always get me, I always get lost in them. She is wearing a black dress and she looks soo beautiful.

"Hey Kevin" said Harry

"Fucking Bitch" I said under my breath

I don't know what the fuck is up with Harry but whenever I look at him he just annoys the fuck out of me every time. And he just had to ruin the moment.

"Hey Harry" I said

I looked at Anniya

"Hey Anniya, you look so beautiful" I said with a smile

"Haha thanks Kevin" she smiled

"Soo what's going on guys" I asked

"Nothing just hanging out" Anniya said

I felt a hand beside my left shoulder. I look over to see who it is and it's was Frank.

"Wtf!? Frank you back!!" I said

"Yea bro finally" he said

"Frank!!??" Said all the girls

The all rushed to him and pushed me to the side and gave him a hug.

"Wow guys it's like you haven't seen me in forever" said Frank

"Bro you've gone for 2 months" said Katelynn

They all pulled back.

Christy looked at me like she needed to tell me something.

"Hey Kevin can I talk to for a sec?" She said

"Ya sure" I replied

She walked out and I followed her and we both say at the tables.

"Did she tell you?" She said in a calm who

"Who told me what?" I said

"Well Kevin before the dance even started... Well Harry... Um..." She stuttered

"Just spit it out"

"Well Harry asked her out, and she said yes to him"

At that moment I remembered what James had said to me at the mall.

"Oh"

"Yea, are you okay??"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"No, your not. Are you gonna tell her that he's a jerk? You've always said that he was"

"No, I can't do that. Coming from me? No I just can't. You can do that, not me it will just look like I'm trying to break them apart."

"You don't want her to get hurt do you?"