Part Four: Sick Days

A/N: Just a quick heads up: She got sick because of the food she ate. (Just go with it)

Maverick P.O.V

Ugh I hated puking so fucking much. But it relieves you and gets rid of what ever upset your stomach. I was laying in bed drawing in my sketch book, I have always loved art. I was drawing Henry. I know... I know, but whatever. The handsome devil was fun to draw. I spent at least an hour on the picture. I stared proudly at my work and got up to put it in a protective cover, and hung it on my wall.

I then went downstairs to take my meds and eat some pop tarts. The birthday cake ones are my absolute favourite. Then after eating my breakfast, I then took a nice hot relaxing shower.
~20 min later~
I got out and changed into a fresh, new, clean pair of pjs.

Henry P.O.V

I was just sitting in my 4th period class really fucking bored, because Maverick's in this class, and she's not here. I was pouting, while doing Math Homework.

After class, I caught up with the gang and we all got ready for gym. We were playing Tackle Football, and I got to let my anger out tackling these sons if bitches to the fucking ground.

~End of Day~
Belch gave me a ride to his house and I hung out there. But during the ride there, I was silent, thinking about how my friend's and I haven't really bullied anyone. And also, no kids have gone missing. Georgie was found, thank god. Poor Bill, for 3 months his little brother was gone, but he was found safe and sound. He was over joyed. I was happy for the kid. "You're pretty quite..." I shrugged "Sorry man, was lost in thought." Belch smiled "It's alright Hen. No worries."

After hanging at his house for a bit. I knocked on Ricky's door.

Maverick P.O.V

I heard a knock, "Come In..." I looked up to see Henry. My face light up and I stopped drawing and ran over to him, hugging him. He hugged me back without hesitation, and we stood there for a min like that. "Hey Baby!" I happily said and pulled away. He smiled "Sup." He looked around at all the drawings I did today (One of the Grim Reaper, One of Meatball, One of Darth Vader, and one of Him). His eyes stopped when he landed on the one I drew of him from when I first saw him last night. We both started to blush he turned around and exclaimed "Did you draw that?" I jusy smiled and nodded. He picked me up and spun me around and said " You are such an amazing drawer!" My heart fluttered when he said that. I pulled away slightly, still in the air and planted a kiss on the tip of his nose and smiled.

A while later, around 5 o'clock, Henry and I both laying in my bed just telling each other about our days. I just laid snuggled up to him with my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. We both started to drift off into a peaceful sleep. Just him and I, the perfectly imperfect couple, both having fucked up lives in one way and another.