911

Lucas: "Peyton everything's going to be ok."
I was hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. I remember what happened many years ago and I just start to break down.
Peyton: "I can't be here anymore."
I ran out to go call Brooke and Haley.
—————-
Brooke: "Julian we need to go NOW."
Julian: "Woah what's the problem."
Brooke: "Remember what happened with Peyton when she was pregnant with Sawyer? Well, the past is repeating itself."
Julian: "Oh god."
I tell Jude and Davis to stay home with everyone and we left the house immediately without saying anything about what happened...
———————
Haley: "Oh my god."
Nathan: "I know right."
I can't believe Rachel is married to my brother... After all these years.
James: "Look Nathan i'm sorry."
Nathan: The phone rings and I run to go get it to try to get myself out of this awkward situation.
"Hales... we need to go."
Haley: "Where?"
Nathan: I yell up to Jamie to watch everyone and without telling Haley where we were going, we jumped in the car and left.
——————-
Lucas: I was still crying when I saw Julian and Brooke.
Brooke: "Lucas everything will be fine."
Of course I wanted everything to be fine but... you never know what could happen.
"Where's Peyton."
Lucas: "I think she's with Sawyer."
Julian: "Wait, Sawyers already out of surgery?"
Lucas: "I haven't brought myself to go into her room yet. But yes."
———-
Brooke: I run to the room and see Sawyer lying there and Peyton having a mental breakdown.
"Peyton... oh my god what happened?"
———
Julian: My phone rings and I see that it's Davis.... oh god what am I going to tell him.
"Hello."
Davis. "Dad... what's going on."
——-
Ob/gyn: "Mrs.Scott, we have some news about the baby."
——
I haven't updated this in so long oops but i'm back :)))))