The Last First Day of School

(Sawyer's POV) I can't believe I'm in my senior year of high school. My best (boy) friend Logan and I compared our schedules. We both had gym first with Mr.Scott (aka my dad). After I got changed, I went out to the gym to see Uncle Skills and my dad talking about basketball (they are also the basketball coaches).

(Lucas's POV) "Hey dad and Uncle Skills" "Hey Uncle Lucas and Uncle Skills" I heard as I turned around to see two very familiar faces. "Hey guys," I said.  Skills and I are the new gym teachers and basketball coaches of the Tree Hill Ravens.  As we start introducing ourselves to our 1st period class, I see another familiar face... but they're not a student...
who could it be...

(Haley's POV) It was my first day as a chorus teacher at THMS and as I was walking into the chorus room during 8th Grade lunch (5th Period) I saw 2 familiar faces, Hannah and Michael! "Hey guys. I didn't know you guys did chorus!" I said. Today we did some warmups and then we sang part of a song. Everything went as planned... wow... normally the first day is hectic. I had a break 7th period and so did Lucas and Skills so I went to their office. "Hi Hales." Lucas said. "Hey back at you." I said. When it was finally time to leave I told Lucas that I would take Michael home so he wouldn't have to stay during basketball practice.  As I was leaving I saw someone else leaving. Not a teacher, not a student, but they looked very familiar. "Hey..." I screamed to them.
----------------------------------------------

A/N////// A cliffhanger... The next part probably won't be uploaded tomorrow bc I won't be home the rest of the day (so I'm typing on my phone)
Speaking of... Comment names and if the baby should be a girl or a boy!

-Corinne