It's Time

(Haley's POV) As I got everyone out of the house into the car I called Brooke, Quinn, and Peyton to come down to the hospital. Clay and Lucas stayed home to watch the younger kids while everyone else met at the hospital. I can't believe I was going to be a grandma at 41 y/o! I went into the room to comfort Madison while Jamie was greeting everyone outside. "How are you doing?" I asked. "Not good." She replied back as I could tell she was in a lot of pain.  "Just breathe..." I told her. Jamie came back into the room and just a few minutes later... "It's a girl!" I told everyone waiting outside.

(Jamie's POV)  I can't believe I'm a dad to a beautiful baby girl.  "What's her name?" The doctor asked Madison and I.  "Courtney, c-o-u-r-t-n-e-y, Mya, m-y-a, Scott, s-c-o-t-t." Madison replied.  As everyone came into the room I noticed someone outside that looked strangely familiar... not a family member, but somebody I've met in the past... I walk outside to see who it is... "Hey Jamie." She said...

(Lucas's POV) As Clay and I were watching the kids, I got a call from Sawyer. "Courtney Mya Scott." She said. She had to go bc you weren't allowed to use your phone in the hospital (a/n go along with it) but when I told all the kids they were all jumping up and down in joy. We all went to Naley's house after that but Clay and I went to the hospital to see the little girl.  When we got back everyone was freaking out.  "What's happening?" I asked Peyton.  "Sawyer's missing..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N///////  Sorry for such a short chapter, I got basically no time to write at all today but I promise the next chapter will be a long one to make up for all the short ones!

-Corinne