~<Burnt Noodles>~

(Y/N) walked through the hall, carrying her papers, ready to tell Masky she was still alive, and now a spooky noodle. Masky was sitting on an arm chair, reading a large book. 'There he is!' (Y/N) thought. 'Wait, I have a question, do we get pasta names?' 'NOPE! Your names are cool enough, lets tell MASKY!'

(Y/N) quickaly snuck behind the chair, going unnoticed because of all the other commotion in the room. There were glances from some of the people and monsters, but once they saw what (Y/N) was doing, they acted like they took no notice to the sneaky child, some even helping her get to her location, by hiding behind them when Masky looked up to supervise the room.

"Boo!" (Y/N) launched herself from behind the chair, pouncing on Masky's lap, pinning the book onto his legs.

"SWEET MOTHER OF GO- oh..." Masky looked like he was expecting someone like Mr. Slender to jump up on him. "A-Are you staying?" Masky asked, while pushing (Y/N) off his lap, and putting a bookmark in his book.

(Y/N) showed him the papers. "I think so? This is all I got, well along with a warning for South and Insane." 

"This is GREAT! Yes, this dose mean you will be staying. If you can, I would keep those two parasites under control though." Masky advised.

"Why did you and SlenderMan refur to them as host needing insects?" (Y/N) asked.

"Beacuse people with D.I.D., most have a main personality, and the others kinda ack like cling-ons, not really needed, and there for no purpose, unless, I guess the host is bored or lonely." Masky mumbled. 'Blah Blah Blah Blah.....' Insanity mocked. "Why don't you go and find your room, fill out your papers, and, if your done in time, you can come back down and talk to the other Spookie Noodles?" You could hear the smerk in Maskys voice.

(Y/N) let out a small laugh. "Ok!.... what dose it mean by 'Floor 3A, Class 2B, Qurters G97, Room 4, Other Category?'"She whispered. 

"It's just directions. There will be signs showing you where to go, but the stairwell that is labeled 'Masky's Hall' is the only way up to 3A." Masky said, trying to sound calm.

"Ok, thanks Masky!" (Y/N) excitably exclaimed as she walked up to the stairs, there was another set labeled 'Hoodie's Hall.' 'Dats a lot of stairs.' 'Nah dip, (Y/N), we thought it was a few.' After Insanes mind comment, South couldn't help but laughing.

She started the incline, there were a bunch of halls, all labeled different things. Once she reached the one named '3A, there were more halls, pultruding out of the corridor, the fourth one on the right was labeled Class 2B. 'Now for Qurters G97, that's a lot of doors...' The hall was filled with double doors, till the end of the hall. She started walking counting with the numbers on the signs. "G94, G95, G96, G97. Finally." She pushed open the doors, leading to three more halls. "Male, Female, Other. Guess since I'm a we I count as an other." (Y/N) went through the 'Other' door, and only a room with four doors was left. (Y/N) read the labels on these doors aloud. "One. Eyeless Jack, Two. BEN Drowned, Three. Nana The Killer, Four. (Y/N)" The three and four rooms had notes on them. 'I guess this 'Nana', is new here two...' (Y/N) plucked her note from its spot, me went in her room.

She placed down the bags that she and Masky had grabbed earlier, and then looked arround the room. This room was the room on the farthest corner of the home, instantly getting one of the largest balconies with it. 'Wow...' the rooms walls were painted wight, and all the furniture was black. The bed sheets were (F/C) along with a cushion on some small chairs, the ceiling was the same color as the furniture.

(Here is a good image of the room, just make that normal lights and paint the room accordingly, the carpet is (F/C), or you could use some patterns here v(.<.)v whateva floats ya boat.)

"Ok, (Y/N), read that paper and fill out that other one

"Ok, (Y/N), read that paper and fill out that other one." South told (Y/N. "how about we sit at that desk."

"Ok!"

She sat down and looked at the note she got off the door. 'Welcome Ms. (Y/N), This will be your living space, there are three other beings living in your Quarters, (G97). There are two senior pastas, BEN and EJ, then there is also a Writer, Nana, who you will not be seeing to much of. She keeps to herself. I will assume you have noticed, you have the corner room. This is fairly lucky on your part. Please finish your paperwork, and return it to me.'

"I guess they message 'Nana' through notes." (Y/N) thought aloud. "Hermit." Insane said rudely.

The first paper just had things like 'breakfast one starts at 9am, and breakfast two starts at 9pm, all must follow the rules, rules listed, training starts at 10am, ends at 1pm, (ya don't have to stay for the whole time), and any free time you have can be used for missions, free kills, or any other activity.'

The last paper, was the paperwork. 'Yay... Homework for adults... guess my turn to do it comes early!' 

PastaName:                 (Creepypasta Name Here)                      [(Y/N)'s idea]

Clothing: a winter shirt, blue jeans, boots, a bandana, and a cowboy hat  (Souths Idea)

Wepons: A bread knife, one of those long stick things :D, a shotgun (Insane...)

Current age: 12

Disorder?: Yes/ No

Disorder: Multiple Personality Disorder 

The last part of the paper had a placement quiz. It was quite easy, only a few questions that the advanced 7th grader couldn't handle. 'Being good a pre-algebra has its perks, along with science.... and Language arts.' 

Like the placing down of the pencil was a button, turning on a light, there was a knock at the door at the exact moment (C/N) got done.

"Come in?" 'Way to many people in this house.'

The Oporator walked in the door. 

"Are you done?" 

"Yes we are! WOoOOOoOooPPP!" Insane yelled.

"Ms. Insanity, I have told you to be quiet, or at least quieter, there are others in this home that you may disturb."

"Like who~" Insanity joked. 

"We have a few of the more important, for your information." Slender growled, irritated. " The creatures called 'Writers' or 'Narrators,' are more of the special, they are creators of the, most of the, Pastas."

"How many are there?" (C/N) asked.

"Enough of them, and there is a Writer in your Quarters, so I'd advise you to keep their noise level down. There are also two of the tougher judgers, Jack and Ben, they can be harsh with the newbies."

"Whelp, I'm gonna die on the third day." (C/N) handed Slender the paperwork she filled out, and pinned the other two the wall above the desk. "There you are, Mr. Slender."

"Don't discourage yourself too much," He looked at the paper. "(C/N)."

Authors Note

My Computer needs to make up its mind. Do you want to save and publish this, or what I wrote two days ago. \(;<;)/ Tell me I won't be mad.