Chapter 6

Jungkook P. O. V~
I wake up to Y/N's beautiful face but I'm in her room? Now, how Da Fuq did I get in here. Cause I know for a fact my lazy ass hyung's while not carry me up her, Momo's a girl so she didn't do it. Hmm. I've gotta ask my hyungs. I see Y/N spring in her seat, she must be walking up. Before she opens her eyes I close mine and act like I'm sleeping.
Y/N's P. O. V ~
My eyes flutter open. Jungkook just called me beautiful in his mind.
Y/N: " Thank you. I know I'm beautiful. Plus I can read minds." He just stares at me. I laugh and make my way to the bathroom, 25 minutes later I'm out and I look like female version of Jungkook. Damn. I look good. He goes in and I go down to cook breakfast.

KimchimariJin: " What's that smell? Omg, I love you!" Jin comes and hugs you

Kimchimari
Jin: " What's that smell? Omg, I love you!" Jin comes and hugs you.
Jungkook: " Hyung back of she's mine." Jungkook puts you into a protective hug. Jin just laughs him off and sets the table.
J-hope: " I smell food!"
Jimin and Taehyung: " Me too hyung! Hey shut up! Stop! Aish!"
Momo: " Tae! Stop running!"
RM: " Damn children."
Suga: " I wanna sleep..."
Y/N: " Can you motherfluckers shut you trap?! It's only 7:15 in the goddamn morning. For forks sakes no one in America needs to hear your voices! So can y'all ugly stupid ass beaches calm your nasty butthole infested tits down?!"
In America~
Someone in America: " Did you hear that?"
Someone else in America: " No, Are you losing your mind? Did you take your meds?"
Someone in America: " I'm going to bed. "
Someone else in America: Shakes their head and walks away.
Back in Seoul, South Korea~
Everyone just looks at you.
Suga: " Damn. She a savage. I like her."
Y/N: " Can we eat in peace?"
Everyone: " Wow. This is really good. " After breakfast I asked Jungkook to go on a walk with me in the park. Cliché.
In the park ~
We sit at bench.
Y/N: Kookie, I wanted to ask you if you want-"
Jungkook: " Don't say it. If my hyungs know you asked me and I didn't ask you I'll lose my dignity. So Miss Y/F/N, do you want be my girlfriend and go on a date tomorrow?" You nod you head and bring Kookie in for a sweet but passionate kiss.