Chapter 10- Boyz with Fun

*minor language* 

Abby's POV-

The second the manager left, I grabbed Sangmin and took her to our bathroom.  

"You said you weren't going to have sex with him!" I cried. 

"And I didn't!" 

"The hickeys on your neck and the moans I heard in your room beg to differ," Sangmin blushed. 

"We didn't have sex. Just... intense making out," 

"Well still, isn't that what you were trying not to do?" 

"There was a change of plans," she explained, a smile creeping up on her face.

"Come on! Give me all the details," She shook her head. 

"I don't kiss and tell," 

"Since when? With all your past boyfriends, you always told me every detail of anything that happened with them," 

"Yeah, but this feels... more private, I guess?" 

"More private! Intensely making out in a house with 8 other people is probably the least private thing you could do," 

"I don't know, Abby, maybe I just want to keep this to myself!" she shouted, frustrated.

"Okay, chill, I won't ask anymore," I said, and she sighed. 

"I'm sorry, I'm just flustered because I don't know what the manager is saying to him right now, and I'm scared because I've never felt this way about a guy, and I just don't know Abby," I grabbed her shoulders and sat her down. 

"Just breathe. Maybe you should tell me what happened last night?" She took a deep breath in and explained everything. 

"Wow. What a night. But I'm confused, why do you think this is moving too fast? With your past boyfriends, I'm pretty sure you had them in bed after the first date," She laughed. 

"That's true, but they were different. Most of them were people I had worked with for a while or was friends with. I knew them, and I wasn't afraid to be with them like that. With Hobi, I barely even know him, and he was already making out with me!" 

"That's true. So what are you going to do? I love you, but honestly, I can't have you throwing each other against walls and moaning all night long every night," she blushed. 

"It won't happen again. If it does, it will be in my apartment, not here. We just got carried away," I thought of the last time she had gotten carried away with a guy. It had been a while. Speaking of that... 

"By the way, guess who I saw on a coffee run the other day?" She looked at me a little fearfully. 

"If you say who I think you're going to say," 

"I am. Minjae is looking good," 

"With two girls by his side, I'm sure?" 

"No. Alone, and he saw me, and tried to start a conversation. And by tried to start a conversation, I mean he immediately asked about you," 

"Seriously? I thought he'd have forgotten about me at this point," 

"Nope. I quote: 'Hey Abby, how are you? How's Sangmin?' Didn't even let me answer his first question. I think the only reason he asked was so that he didn't seem rude," 

"And you told him I moved on?" 

"Actually, at the time I didn't know about you and Hobi," 

"So you told him I was single?"