Chapter 9- Am I Wrong

Hobi's POV-

Her hands slid up to my hair, tangling in it, and I groaned against her mouth- no, more like in her mouth- and that just encouraged her even more, as our bodies clashed together.

After a minute, she seemed to realize what we were doing, and she pushed at my chest, and we let go of each other panting.

"What was that? Why do you keep pushing me away?"

"I wanted to tease you like you've been teasing me," she explained, and I stared in shock.

"But that was on another level of unfair,"

"Not really. You kept on acting like you were going to kiss me and then didn't. Now, you have a taste of your own medicine,"

"Fine. But pushing me away after making out with you?"

"We're moving really fast Hobi. I just... need a minute to process everything. Do you always move this fast with girls?"

"No, but you... I can't resist you," I murmured, drawing closer to her. She took in a sharp breath, and let it out shakily.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything unless you say the word," She stared up at me, seemingly debating with herself. Finally, she gave me a small nod.

Immediately, I crashed my lips down on hers, parting them with my tongue instantly.

We really weren't making out for any particular reason, just that we wanted to make out, that we had wanted to since our first date, and that she looked too good tonight to resist.

As my tongue explored her mouth, I thought of when she had taken off that coat earlier this evening, revealing that perfect, sexy body and given me that angel smile, though I was thinking about some not-so-angelic things to do with her tonight.

As she kissed back, tongue desperately tracing my lips, I thought of the way every guy in the room had stopped and stared at her, like she was Cinderella at the ball.

As my lips moved from hers to her jawline, eliciting a sharp gasp, I thought of how I didn't want to sit in that room, with every man checking her out, and so we had moved.

And as my lips found her neck, I realized that I couldn't be doing this. Being jealous and wanting to keep her all for myself. I felt angry that I was feeling this way because I wasn't supposed to.

That anger spurred something in me, and I clutched her tighter to me, trying to focus on her kisses and not how beautiful and sexy and cute and amazing she was.

I started pulling at the zipper of her dress, and she stopped.

"No," she said, and I stopped, looking at her, dazed.

"I don't-" She was breathless, just like me.

"I don't- I don't want that- Not right now-" she said. I groaned.

"That's unfair! You can't kiss me like that and then not expect it to lead to something!"

"You were the one who started this,"

"Then let me finish it," I said, pulling at the fabric of her dress.

"Hobi, I said no. But you're welcome to keep making out with me," I sighed, but agreed. I sat in her desk chair and pulled her into my lap.

"Let me change first. This dress is so uncomfortable," She went into her closet and I took a glance in the mirror.

My face was red, lips were swollen, shirt and hair mussed, and heart beating rapidly.