"Is there anything you would like to talk about?" She asks. 

"No. I'll be back soon." I said quickly and headed out. 

I decided to walk since the court was not so far away, only about 5 minutes tops. So I entered the court, ball in hand. I start to dribble the ball as hard as I can. I'm so angry at Kylie. I stop the ball, take it in my hands, and I imagine the ball is Justin's face. I take it and slam it as hard as I can against the floor. It bounces right off the ground and hits me in the face.

"Argh!" I scream. 

I get to my knees and sit on the concrete floor, bringing my head down to my knees in frustruation. What did I do to deserve this? Why does this happen to me? How could Kylie betray me this way? 

"Austin?"

I bring my head up and look to the side to find Kylie standing there, looking defenseless, wearing the same clothes she was wearing yesterday. Her eyes were puffy, her cheeks all red. I can't stand to look at her this way. She was a disaster. 

I stand up and stay in place, motionless, "What are you doing here?" I ask her, sounding a bit rude. 

"I  thought I wo- would find you here, since you don't text or call me back." She looks down with a frown. 

"What do you expect me to do, huh? Forgive you?" I ask her, my tone raising a little.

"I- I don't know." She says, fidgeting with her fingers, still looking down. 

A minute passes and none of us say a word. Suddenly, Kylie broke the silence.

"Austin, please forgive me. I love you so much. I- I need you." She said with a sob, making my heart stop.

"You know whats funny? The same thing happened to you, I just don't understand how you could be so stupid to make that same mistake." I spat.

"Wha- what do you mean?" She asks, wiping a tear away.

"Taylor did the same exact thing, Kylie. And did you end up forgiving him for that? Did you take him back? No. Do you understand how I feel now?" I say, my voice clearly hurt.

Her sad eyes widened and she gave a small gasp, "Yeah... yeah you're right. I just don't- I-" She put her head in her hands and began to cry harder.

I was about to go comfort her, but I have to stay on my ground. 

"Kylie, look... I- I can't continue in this relationship knowing that you cheated on me..." I say without thinking twice. 

I've already made my decision, and it's too late to change it.

"No..." She whispers.

"Because I can't be with someone I can't trust and that lies to me..." I continue, tears threatening to appear. The pain in my chest is unbearable. But it's her fault, she has decieved me.

"Austin, please don't do this to me." She begs, her face flooded in tears.

"You're telling me not to do this to you? Look at what you did to me, I'm done." I yell, hoping she could see my pain. 

"Austin, I said I was sorry-" She starts.

"And you think sorry is enough? I won't forget about this just by you saying sorry." I explain.

"I would do anything, just tell me Austin. I would do anything for you to take me back." She cries.

"We're over." I look down.

"What?" She starts walking towards me, crying harder.

"You heard me. This, our relationship, it's over." A tear escaped from my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I never thought I would be the one ending this. At least not so soon.

"No, Austin, no, please." She gets to me and grabs me by my shoulders.

I say nothing. She has no idea how much this hurts. Kylie thinks she's the victim here, but instead, im the one suffering more. 

She takes a few steps back, gets on her knees and holds herself. And cried. And keeps crying.

Stop, I want to say. Stop crying, I can't see you like this. But I can't be weak. She lied to me and cheated on me. 

What did I do? I glanced at her one last time, and just, walked away. Not saying a word. I couldn't bear looking at her this way. The only option I had left was to leave. It took all my will to not go back and hug her because I love her way too much. Don't look back Austin, don't look back. 

I walked, all alone. Making my way home, I broke down. I started crying uncontrollably in the middle of the sidewalk. I wiped my tears off rapidly and continued walking fast. What will I do now that she's not mine? How will I live without her? But, this had to be done, I remind myself. She's the one causing me pain. 

I glance back, the basketball court is no longer in sight. I should be getting home in no time. But now it started raining. Just great.

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Well, this is depressing. We hate having to write things this sad. Makes us want to stop, erase and come up with a new chapter. But, that's simply how things turn out /: . We hope you guys liked this chapter! Vote, comment, and let us know what do you think will happen next!

~Gabby & Laura  x

Twitter

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp