Lucy focused her chakra into her nose and ears, then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She snapped her eyes open and started performing hand signs, "wind style: eternal vortex jutsu," Lucy yelled out before performing the jutsu and pushing all of the enemies in her front back to give her some time to eliminate the ones behind her. Lucy smirked before turning around to face her enemies but not before saying.

"I'm all fired up now!"

Lucy had asked Virgo silently through her guild mark to give her, her whip and halberd. When they appeared Lucy could tell that the man and woman behind were shocked, to them it looked like it came out of nowhere, like requip magic or a summoning jutsu. It stunned them, even more, to learn that Lucy's whip is extendable, she had managed to wrap a bunch of the enemy together and then knock them out with a lightning style jutsu. Now there were only half as many as when Lucy woke up, that she could sense anyway.

"Wind style, air bullet jutsu," Lucy shouted as she sucks in a small amount of air and aimed it at some of the enemies in the trees. They jumped out to avoid being hit and Lucy used her speed to get behind one and knock him out before he landed.

"Water style: water shark jutsu," Lucy heard someone shout from above her and suddenly she was thrown back into a tree. Lucy cried out as her back got slammed into it and crouched down to avoid the knife that was just thrown at her stomach. Taking a deep breath Lucy looked around her and noticed that her opponents were closing in, she knew that if she didn't do something soon they would capture her and take her back to Orochimaru.

Lucy didn't want to use her last resort just yet, the people that broke her out of her chains didn't seem to be in any immediate danger and if she got caught again she would need it, desperately. Lucy closed her eyes in thought while still keeping her senses sharp just in case of any incoming attacks.

None of the enemies seem to be above a Chunin rank, meaning that if Orochimaru had planned this ambush he either wants us to escape or he has a backup somewhere nearby. Lucy thought to herself as she dodged another kunai and punched another opponent. What is he playing at? Orochimaru doesn't make careless mistakes, he knew that leaving me at the hideout would slow down the village ninja.

Lucy tripped over another shinobi with her Halberd and quickly twirled the staff in her hand so that she could jam the end of the staff into their stomach and push them into five of their own comrades and knock them over. Essentially knocking at least half of them out as they slammed into trees.

Lucy was breathing deeply and she started to feel the effects of chakra loss getting to her. If only she could use her magic, this would be so much simpler but then Orochimaru would never give up his fixation with her and her spirits could be in danger. Lucy wondered if she could pass off Taurus and Capricorn as summoning animals but then she sweat dropped at the thought of them walking on all fours, one in a tux while reciting poetry and the other with an axe in his mouth and hearts in his eyes. Lucy dismissed the idea but wondered if she could star dress into Cancers form, without anyone asking too many questions, they already thought she could make weapons appear out of thin air. Why not clothes, this could then lead to her using all of her star dress forms, eventually.

Making a decision Lucy changed into her Cancer form and two swords that looked like scissor blades appeared into her hands, her outfit changed to make it easier to move around in and her hair was out of the way. Using the speed that came with the star dress Lucy cut down the remaining opponents that were on the ground, stopping in front of the village ninja that were staring in shock at her transformation.

Lucy quickly turned back around and looked around her at the remaining enemies. Her breathing was uneven and she knew that she needed to finish this quickly, she could use that jutsu. Lucy wondered if she should use the Urano Metria spell but it was what got her into this mess in the first place, besides it might be what Orochimaru is really hoping for. She's revealed too much of her magic already; way more than what Axal-Sensei ever knew.

Lucy shut her eyes tightly at the thought of him, how useless she was that day. She tried so hard not to think about it while she was chained up when you're alone with your thoughts you tend to only think of the bad things. Lucy knew that if she did that she wouldn't have been able to think of a way to escape. She could always cry later.

Lucy snapped her eyes open and blocked several kunai with her blades, she furrowed her brows in thought, what could she do to end things quickly. Lucy snapped her eyes over to where she got hit with that water jutsu and saw the remaining water that resided there and got an idea. Lucy looked towards her opponents that were within the trees and tried to remember which ones were short ranged and which were long ranged. Lucy threw one of her blades into the trees and heard several branches being cut off and the ninja moved away, grabbing her fleuve d'étoiles and trying to hit some of the enemies but they just moved again.

"Lightning style: lightning beast jutsu," Lucy shouted as she created the hand signs and aimed it at the group across from her. It hit the tree behind them, they all started laughing,

"You missed us blonde," one sneered at her and he was about to take a step towards her,

"Who said I was aiming for you?" Lucy mumbled as she fell over, she looked over towards her opponents and saw that her jutsu had finally taken effect. The static from the lightning travelled through the moisture that was left behind from the attack earlier and electrocuted them just enough for them to be knocked out. Lucy smiled as she passed out from chakra loss, having needed to add enough to make the jutsu more powerful.

Anko and Yamato looked at all of the damage that she caused and all of the opponents that she had taken on her own. "What is she?" Yamato whispered as he bent down to pick her up and Anko went to pick up her blades before heading off in the direction of Konoha.