Chapter 14

It was a couple of days until the wedding and Joshua and I just wanted to relax and do something together. We ended up deciding on going to an amusement park. "I'm going to go get changed, I'll be right back" I said to Joshua, who was standing by the door. "Okay love" he said with a bright smile on his face. I went into our bedroom and got changed into a comfortable outfit (below).

"Ready Y/N?" Joshua called as I was doing the finishing touches on my makeup

"Ready Y/N?" Joshua called as I was doing the finishing touches on my makeup. "Yeah I'm ready" I called back. I walked out of our room and up to Joshua, who was still standing at the front door. "You look beautiful, now lets go" he said excitedly, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. "Well someone's excited" I laughed. "I love amusement parks, they remind me of when I was little" Joshua said. "Awww that's cute" I said and he laughed. Since the amusement park wasn't far from where we lived, we walked there. We talked about everything and anything while we walked, our hands laced together. When we reached the amusement park, I saw Joshua's eyes light up at all the rides. I smiled as he got excited like a little kid again. "Come on Y/N lets go" he said, pulling me towards all the rides. "What do you want to go on first?" I asked him. Joshua thought for a moment. He looked up and saw a huge rollercoaster. "That one" he said, pointing towards the rollercoaster. We stood in line for the ride. I looked up and noticed how big it was. Rollercoasters don't frighten me so I was really excited, I've always loved the adrenaline you get from them. Joshua, on the other hand, was staring up at it with the palest face I have ever seen on him before. I reached out for his hand and held it in mine. "You okay Joshua?" I asked. He snapped out of his daze and turned to look at me. "I'm fine Y/N, I just didn't realise it was this big, that's all" he said with a faint smile on his face. "You know, we don't have to go on it" I said, trying to reassure him. "Nope it's okay we can go on it now" he said determined, some colour coming back into his face now. I breathed a sigh of relief, I honestly thought he would pass out. Soon enough, we got to the front of the line. I began to get excited and Joshua just smiled fondly at me. Finally it was our turn to go on the ride. I sat on the inside of the ride and Joshua sat on the outside. The ride began slowly and slowly sped up. I flashed a smile at Joshua and he gave me one back. He reached for my hand and held it tightly. The ride started to go really fast and we both yelled and laughed the whole way through. By the time it was over we were laughing so hard we couldn't talk. Joshua led me over to the place where they showed the photos they took of people on the ride. We spent a few minutes looking for our one until I spotted it. "Pffff look at your face" I said while laughing. "We look so shook" Joshua laughed, copying the face I made in the picture, which made me laugh more. Joshua came up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You're so cute when you laugh like that" he said. I blushed and laughed softly. "Thanks Josh~" I said with a smile. "Okay Y/N where to next?" Joshua asked, returning the smile. "That one" I said, pointing at another rollercoaster. "Let's go, love" he said, practically dragging me into the line. We waited for about ten minutes before we could get on the ride. When the ride was over we walked off in fits of laughter. After a couple of more rides we decided to go for something to eat. We went to a cozy looking cafe a little while away from the amusement park. "I'm guessing a strawberry bubble tea?" Joshua said with a little smile. "Yup~" I said, giving him a smile back. We got our drinks and sat down at a seat near the window. "I'm so so excited for the wedding" Joshua said, taking a sip of his drink. "Me too, I'm expecting the guys to be so extra though" I said, laughing before taking a sip of my own drink. "Y/N it's them, of course they're going to be extra" Joshua said. "You make a very good point" I said, smiling. "Are your family coming over for it?" Joshua asked. "My sister and my mother are, I don't know about my brother though" I said. "And what about your father?" Joshua asked me. "We don't talk about him or to him" I stated. "O-okay, I see" Joshua said. "I don't know who's going to walk me down the aisle now...." I sighed. Joshua looked at me with a sympathetic gaze before taking out his phone and calling someone. "Excuse me Y/N" he said before getting up and stepping outside the door of the cafe. I watched him as he left and waited for him to come back. I was playing with the straw on my cup when he came back and sat down again. "Jihoon said he would do it" Joshua said with a smile. "R-really? Is that who you were talking to?" I said, my face lighting up. "Yeah, I can't let my future wife be disappointed on her wedding day" Joshua said, smiling. "Thank you so much Joshua" I said with the biggest smile on my face. "You're welcome jagi" Joshua said, returning the smile. I sighed happily and finished off my drink. "That was nice" I said, setting down the empty cup. "It was, we should get going, it's going to be dark soon" Joshua said, indicating to the sky that was slowly darkening. "Yeah, lets go" I said, getting up and putting on my jacket. Joshua held my hand and we walked out of the cafe and back home together.

[le big time skip]

It was the day of the wedding. Yes, the day I am getting married to Joshua. I stood in front of the mirror with my wedding dress on trying to put in my earrings. When I had finally put them in I smiled to myself and turned around to face my mother and my sister. "You look beautiful Y/N" my mother said. "Thank you" I said with a bright smile. "Hey Y/N, mind introducing me to one of your soon-to-be husband's friends?" my sister said jokingly. "Not a chance, don't go stalking them either, they'll think you're a creep and you're weird enough as it is" I said with a smile. "Rude" my sister laughed. "Have you been to see the sights around Korea yet?" I asked them, smoothening the fabric on my white dress that Jeonghan got for me. "Not yet, we want to though" my mother said, smiling brightly at me. "I told you you'd find a lovely Korean boy didn't I?" my mother added. "You were right, like always" I said. "I'm going to find myself a Korean boy at this wedding" my sister muttered under her breath. "Not at the wedding" my mother and I said in unison. My sister rolled her eyes and laughed. "Roll your eyes like that again and you'll be transported into another dimension" I said. My sister laughed more, then we heard a car horn outside. We exchanged confused looks and I went to the window and laughed at what I saw before me. Jeonghan, Jihoon, Soonyoung and Seungkwan standing outside in their suits with a black wedding car. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief. I picked up the ends of my dress and went outside to them. "Y/N you look so pretty!!" Soonyoung yelled when he saw me. "You really do" the rest of them agreed. "Thanks, but what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be with Joshua?" I asked. "We came here to pick you up" Jihoon stated. "Get in loser we're going to church" Jeonghan said, getting into the drivers seat of the car. I waved for my mother and my sister to come into the car with me. It was big enough for all of us to fit in, Jeonghan and Jihoon in the front, me, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, my sister and my mother in the back. "Are you nervous Y/N?" Jeonghan asked, looking at me through the mirror in front of him. "Not really, I want to do this" I said with a smile. "I think you're really good for Joshua and he's really good for you" Seungkwan said. "Yeah, you have similar personalities and interests but they're still different" Soonyoung agreed. I nodded my head in agreement. "I think so too" I said. We finally pulled up outside of the church doors. Jeonghan got out and opened my door for me. "We're going to go in to Joshua, Y/N, see you at the altar" Jeonghan said, gesturing for Soonyoung and Seungkwan to follow him. Jihoon stood next to me and linked his arm with mine and gave me a smile. "You look beautiful Y/N" he said. "Thank you Jihoon" I said with a bright smile. "We're going to go in too Y/N, see you soon" my mother told me. "Alright, see you soon" I said, waving to my mother a little. I took a deep breath. "Joshua really wants to see you, he was so nervous this morning" Jihoon said to me, laughing a bit. "I really want to see him too" I said, smiling to myself. "I'm so glad I introduced you to each other" Jihoon said proudly. "I'll be forever grateful for that" I laughed. Then we heard the music play inside the church. "Ready?" Jihoon asked. "Ready" I replied with a curt nod and the doors of the church opened.

A / N: it's finishing next chapter I can't

Thank you for 800+ reads too!!❤️