Chapter 10

I was awoken by the sounds of pots and pans in my kitchen. 'Oh shit there's someone in my house oh shit.' I turned to look at my clock briefly. 7am. Great. I grabbed my lamp and walked cautiously into the hallway. As I got closer to the kitchen I heard soft singing. 'A burglar who sings, well that's new'. The kitchen door was closed so I opened the door and started waving my lamp around furiously with my eyes closed. "Woah woah woah calm down there" the voice said. I opened my eyes to see Joshua standing at my oven making breakfast with his hands up. I lowered my lamp. "Why are you in my house at 7am?" I said. "To make breakfast for my princess" he smiled. "Thanks, but why 7am?" I asked. "Because why not 7am" Joshua shrugged. I rolled my eyes at his response. "What are you even making" I said, peering around his shoulder to get a look at what he was cooking. "I'm making pancakes" he said, "also I raided your fridge." "I knew giving you that spare key was a bad idea, and don't burn them" I laughed. "Okay but can I ask why you brought a lamp as a weapon and nearly killed me with it?" Joshua teased. "It was the closest thing to me" I said, "when you think your house is being broken into you don't think about what weapon would be the best you just grab whatever geez Joshua keep up." I joked. "I should have texted you before I came so you were awake and not ready to kill me huh?" Joshua said. "That would have been nice" I replied. "Yeah sucks for you, you're stuck with my spontaneousness" Joshua joked. "Also you look really cute when you're just after waking up" he added, a blush evident on his face. "Oh right I should get changed, I'll be back in two minutes" I said, making my way back to my bedroom. I changed into black ripped jeans and my favourite hoodie. I pulled on my converse, tidied my hair and did my makeup. I walked back into the kitchen as Joshua was putting the pancakes on the table. Once he saw me his face immediately went pink. "You look really beautiful today Y/N" he said. "Thanks Joshua" I smiled and sat down at the table to eat. "Thanks for breakfast as well" I said. "It's no problem" Joshua said, sitting down across from me with his own plate of pancakes. "Aren't you busy today? Don't you have a fan meeting?" I asked. "Yeah but that's later, so I was thinking that we could go somewhere until then" Joshua said. "So like a date?" I said. Joshua thought for a moment. "I guess you could say that" he said. "Alright, what do you have planned?" I asked curiously. "Roller skating" Joshua said with a slight smile. "Oh my god I'm gonna break my legs" I said. "So will I, but it'll be fun" Joshua laughed. "Oh yeah because breaking legs is fun" I said sarcastically. "It could be worse, we could be going ice skating and we would both probably end up in hospital" Joshua said. "True" I replied. "I'm still mad at you for waking me up at 7am though" I added jokingly. "You shouldn't be, you got food out of it and I got to see you be all cute this morning, it's a win win situation" Joshua said. "But 7am though" I said, "plus I am not cute." "I beg to differ" Joshua laughed. I rolled my eyes again and got up to bring my plate over to the sink. "Y/N let me take that" Joshua said, reaching for my plate. "Joshua, you cooked it, the least I can do is clean up after it" I said. "Nope, not on my watch princess" Joshua said, taking my plate from me and putting it in the sink. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed. "When are we going roller skating?" I asked. "In about 2 hours" Joshua answered. "We can stay here for 2 hours if you want?" I suggested. "Sounds good, wanna play Mario Kart?" he asked. "Yeah but you know I will wreck you in Mario Kart" I challenged. "You know I live with Chan, right? He's taught me his ways" Joshua said smugly. "Yeah but I beat Chan so jokes on you" I said. "We can go right now" Joshua said. "Alright then, be prepared to lose pretty boy" I challenged. "I should be saying that to you princess" he countered.

"y/N THATS CHEATING" Joshua exclaimed. We were sitting next to each other, cross legged, on my living room floor in front of the tv playing the game. This was our second race and he was already accusing me of cheating. "It's not, it's because I'm so good" I said smugly, playfully pushing his shoulder once I crossed the finish line and came in first place. "You cheated" Joshua said pointing at me, his eyes squinted. "I didn't cheat Josh" I said. "Yeah you did" Joshua said. "Next race?" I asked. "Yeah, just don't cheat in this one Y/N" he said. "I didn't cheat" I said with a smirk on my face. "whATS WITH THAT SMIRK THEN HMMMMM?" Joshua said. "Nothing, you're just a sore loser Joshua" I said. "Am not" he said, pouting like a child. "Are too" I said poking his cheek. "aM NOT". "Are too". "Are too". "Am not.....waIT". "HA". "Now that was cheating Joshua" I laughed. "At least I didn't do it to wi-oOF" he said as I hit him in the face with a pillow. "That was uncalled for Y/N" Joshua said, "Now, you must face some punishment." 'Oh dear Jesus.' I leapt up and ran out of the living room, Joshua chasing me. "NOT TODAY JOSHUA" I yelled as I ran down the hall and into my room. I opened my closet door and climbed inside and stayed quiet. I heard his footsteps come closer to my hiding spot. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Next thing I know Joshua had flung open the doors to my closet. He grabbed my waist and pulled me out of the wardrobe. He then proceeded to lift me over his shoulder. "josHUA PUT ME DOWN" I yelled as he brought me into the living room. "You hit me in the face with a pillow Y/N now you are being punished" he stated simply. He placed me down on the couch in the living room and hovered over me. Then he started tickling me. "J...JOSH....ST-STOP" I said in between laughs. Joshua laughed and started tickling me even more. "JOSHUA S-STOP" I yelled while laughing. He stopped and leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the nose. "That's for cheating and hitting me in the face with a pillow" he said. "We should get going anyway" he added. "Yeah okay" I said, getting up and grabbing my keys and my jacket. We went down to my car and got in, me driving and Joshua in the passenger side. "Can I put on some music?" Joshua asked as I started the car. "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole" I joked. "I'm joking Josh, put on what you want" I added when I saw his shocked expression. "Was that a quote?" Joshua laughed. "Noooooo of course not why would you think that, just put on some music if you want" I said. That's when I heard the intro to 'Rocket'. "Of course you put on your own song and the song I helped you produce" I laughed. "You know you love it Y/N" Joshua said. "Yeah I do." "See everybody's aura fading, they can't be themselves without being anxious, pandan danghagi musewoseo legyullo sai sumeosso" I began singing along softly to the song. "Woah, you're really good Y/N" Joshua said, a surprised look on his face. "Thanks" I said. Then Joshua joined in with the singing. By the end of the song we had the volume up to the max, windows rolled down, yelling the lyrics. "YEAH IMA BUILD A ROCKET ROCKET GULEUM TTULHEO BEONJI LAUNCH IT YOU GOT ME SINGING LIKE OOH ZOOOOOOM" We yelled. "Hey, we make a good singing team" I said. "Hey Y/N" "Hey Joshua" "Will you fly with me beoseona this gravity" "God Joshua why" "You love me though"