Chapter 6:

Niall walked downstairs, into the kitchen.

"Niall just in time, do you want breakfast before school?" Mrs White asked.

"No thanks, but I'll take a banana." Niall took a banana and started towards the door.

"Niall, wait." Mr White said, while walking to Niall.

"I'll take you to school. It's on my way to work." Niall smiled but, kindly denied it.

"No, thank you. I'll walk."

"I'll walk with you, Ni." Liam implied and Niall nodded. Niall and Liam walked out the door. "So, are you still dating that guy? John? Jack?"

"It's Jake and no."

"Awe, that's ok who needs guys anyways." Liam said, laughing and Niall joined him.

They continued to walk and got to school. Niall spotted Louis walking in the school and called after Louis. Liam stayed by watching.

"Louis!" Niall called. Louis looked back, giving him a dirty look. He started walking towards Niall.

"Listen you little fag, I'm gonna say this and say it only once. You better hop off. I don't want you, I never did. The only person I want is Jake. Not you, got it?" Louis said, getting up in Niall's face. Niall backed up in fear and bumped into Liam.

"Hey, what was that for?" Liam shouted.

"Awe Niall, you have a body guard now. That's cute." Louis said sarcastically.

"No Liam, it's fine. Please go home." Niall lied to Liam with a fake smile. Liam looked at Louis with a sour look while walking away.

"Watch out, he might attack you with lies."

"Lies?" Liam stopped in place. "What lies?"Anger clear in his voice.

"Liam, leave please." Niall begged. Liam nodded and walked away.

Niall started to walk away from Louis, afraid to know the answer to Liam's question. Even though I have an idea that Jake told him my secret only twisted. Louis followed close behind. Niall stopped running when he was in the locker room, trapped by a dead end. The memory of the lady touching Niall pops into his head, making him cringe.

Louis had Sam and Jake with him. Louis punched Niall in the stomach. Niall grasped his stomach in pain. Flashbacks of past beatings played though his mind. He snapped back into reality, just in time for Louis' next comment. "That's for Haylee."

He punched Niall in the stomach again, but this time increasing the impact more, causing Niall to fall, smashing his head on the floor. Louis kicks him in his sides. Niall rolled onto his side almost in tears. Niall moved his hands from his stomach to his side. Louis took that time to kick him in the stomach causing Niall to loose his breath. When he regained his breath, he looked up at the three boys. Louis and Sam were laughing but, Jake had guilt written all over his face. Jake stood behind Louis and Sam, almost as if he couldn't look at Niall getting beaten.

The bell rang; Louis gave Niall another hard kick to the stomach and punched him in the face. Niall clenched his stomach tightly while rolling onto his side. People started to pile into the locker room. But, by the time people arrived Sam, Jake and Louis were gone. Niall struggled to get up and one of the guys called for the closest teacher which was Mrs Lawson. Blood dripped from Niall's nose as he continued to struggle to get up.

"Don't move anymore Niall. The nurse is coming now. Hang in there, you could be seriously hurt." Mrs Lawson said, with a worry clear in his voice. Niall's vision started to blur. Another guy comes up to Niall.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?" The man asked, obviously a teacher or someone older. That was the last thing Niall heard before he blacked out.