Chapter 2:

The boy smiled. "I'm sorry for intruding but you sing really good." The mystery boy said.

"Thanks." Niall said shyly. Niall looked at his feet awkwardly. He was debating of he should ask him his name but he's afraid to. The boy was way too good looking for Niall to not like him.

"Do you have a free period this period?" The boy asked him. Niall nodded. "Would you like to hang out?Maybe get to know each other." The boy asked hopefully.

Niall shook his head. "No, I'm sorry I have to go." Niall walked off before the boy could speak. He never turned back either. As he ran through everyone he went straight to class to the music room. He has that class next anyways and Mrs. Short loves to have his company.

"Niall, hello!" She said with delight.

"Hi Mrs. Short. How are you?" Niall asked while putting in a fake smile. Mrs. Short knows he's gay which is kind of a relief for her because she's young and pretty and all of the guys hit on her, Sam especially.

"I'm good, how about you? Your here earlier than usual." She stated.

"I'm okay. And I'm here earlier because my hiding spot was blown."

"Your still hiding from Sam and Jake? I mean why do they even bother you?" She asked curiously. Niall didn't know what to say. He never tells anyone about the incident besides Liam but Liam wasn't here to tell him.

"I have a complicated relationship with Jake. Something happen between me and him and now I'm bullied for it." Niall put his head down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." Mrs. Short said frowning, slightly.

"It's fine really." Niall drifted off into thought, as Mrs. Short went to clean the room. Niall was thinking of how he can't keep Jake's secret any longer. It's really to keep in. Sure Jake put himself in the situation himself but him not following through with it made Niall hated by everyone. It pains him that he was so close, but one mistake ruined it all.

The next two periods were slow, and it left Niall time to reflect. Then lunch came, and he sat his usual table in the corner. He are his apple, and read his book. The boy that made Niall's though run wild approached him, smiling.

"Hey!" The boy said full of energy.

"Hi." Niall said softly.

"Why are you sitting alone?" The boy asked. Niall already told him but he doesn't seem to listen.

"I don't have anyone to sit with." He explains.

"Well, today is your lucky day, cause I will sit with you!" The boy said with a smile. "You always seem to run away before I get my name in. But my name is Louis Tomlinson!" Niall faked a smile yet again.

"I'm Niall Horan." He said shyly.

"Well Niall, how about this since lunch is nearly over. Come to Jake's party Friday, and then we could get to know each other better, yeah?" Louis kindly offered.

Niall shook his head.

"Awe, why not? It will be fun."

"They hate me, Louis. They would kick me out if I even stepped foot their house. Especially Sam." Niall explained.

"Just go, what's the worst that could happen?" Louis pouted. N

"Beaten, maybe even killed." Niall thoughts ran wild with everything that could happen, but mouth said yes before he could process what he just said.

"Great! See you then!" Louis' voice boomed through the cafeteria as he exited.

What is Niall getting himself into?