💗~Chapter 10~💗 // 2 Years Later //

It was nearing the end of 4th period, with the teacher going on and on about tomorrow's assignment, but Harry wasn't paying attention. He was just looking at the clock, waiting for when it hit 12:45, signalling lunch.

   He was in his History class and the teacher was telling the students how to do their WW1 projects, due the following Thursday.

   12:43. Just 2 more minutes.

   But those 2 minutes felt like hours to him but, finally, it hit 12:45 and all the kids rushed out of the classroom.

   He ran out of there and to his locker, where Niall and Zayn, his best mates, were talking.

   When he reached them, he covered Zayn's eyes, asking who it is.

   "Um, Harry?" Zayn said and immediately knew he was right when he heard giggles and a "Yeah" from behind.

   "Hey Haz, how was class?" Niall asked while putting away his math textbook in his locker.

   "Boring as usual. Mr. Smith has assigned us a project for WW1 and in order to get a good grade, I can't go to that party this Friday." he said with a sympathetic smile.

   "Aw come on! Why can't you just ditch it and come with us?" Zayn asked with an adorable pout.

   "If I don't, then my mother will kill me." they all laughed at that but Harry stopped abruptly when he saw Louis Tomlinson passing by with his best mate Liam Payne and, girlfriend, Christina.

   Louis and Liam were well known around here. They have girls all over them, begging to get with them or at least fuck them once, and sometimes even boys, thought they claim 'they're straight'.

   Harry has had a huge crush on him ever since middle school where he first met him.

   I mean who wouldn't?

   He was drop dead gorgeous. He had the most beautiful, ocean like, blue eyes he has ever seen, pretty pink lips, caramel brown fringe, and a cute button nose.

   Actually, let me scratch that.

   Harry was in love with him.

   No doubt about it.

   But he knows that Louis doesn't feel the same way.

   For one, he's popular and Harry was one you'll call a nerd since he had straight A's in all his classes.

    And two, he's straight since he has a girlfriend, Christina Jane Peduro(Eleanor Calder).

   So Harry has no chance with him.

   As much as he wanted to, he doesn't.

   But he's okay with that. As long as he has his friends and family, he's okay if he won't ever find love one day or even a family of his own.

   Because he has his own family right here.

   His mother Anne, Father Robin, sister Gemma, brother Mike, his best mates Niall and Zayn, and his lovely dog, Storm.

   But he still dreams of having a family one day, specifically one with Louis, but he'll just keep on having a crush on him for the rest of his life, if that is what it leads to.