💗~Chapter 2~💗 // Jake //

Chapter 2 here!! Jake is at the top! I'm not even sure if that's Leonardo Dicaprio because I just chose a picture of what I pictured Jake to look like so don't ask me if it is.

I changed the name of the story. Hope you don't mind. I just thought is sounded better for this. But oopsipeedonharry came up with it, not me. Check out her books too! They're awesome!

Anyway, on with the story!
~~

Louis was sitting on his desk chair when Harry hanged up. He smiled. He was glad that he had a wonderful and lovely boyfriend and son. He was even planning on proposing to Harry soon with the help of his friends Niall, Liam, and Zayn.

He decided that Harry was right and left his classroom to go to the gym where the assembly was being held. The halls were empty and it gave Louis a weird feeling since they're always crowded and noisy.

But just when he was about to make a left turn, he bumped into someone. The said person fell with a groan.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Louis asked. When the boy looked up, it seemed as he frozed when he saw Louis. Or that's what he thinks.

"Here. Let me help you." Louis offered a hand to the boy to which he gladly accepted.

When Louis looked at his face, he noticed that he was indeed handsome. No need to lie about that but he's got Harry. And if you asked Louis, he was better than the boy infront of him(no offence to him).

"I'm sorry. Are you new here? Haven't seem you around here before." Louis asked. The boy seemed to have gotten out of his daze and replied with "Y-Yeah. My name is J-Jake. I-I burly moved h-here l-last week." Jake replied. Louis saw a light blush on his cheeks but he shook it off and replied with "Oh! Well where were you headed? Cause then maybe I can show you where to." Louis said.

"I need t-to head t-to the g-gym." Jake replied. Louis nodded and told him that is where he was headed so he told Jake to just follow him to which he did.

They talked small talk to get to know each other better until they got to the gym.

~Jake's P.O.V~ (Same Tuesday Morning)

The light from my window became to bright for me and made me open my eyes. I sat up and stretched while yawning. I looked over to my alarm clock and it read...

7:44 A.M

I gasped when I realised I could be late for school and shot out of bed and into my connected bathroom. You might be like "Why are you in such a hurry? It's just school.". Yes but it's my first day at a new High School and it will be embarrassing if I came late on the first day.

After I did my business I took a 5 minute shower and put on some clothes.

I put on a black shirt with a small white pocket on the left side with black skinny jeans and black and white adidas. Then I took my backpack and ran downstairs. I decided to skip breakfast since it's already 7:55 and ran all the way to the school since it's only about 5 minutes away from my house.

Once I got there, I went up to the receptionist and got my schedule and locker combination.

I ran down the halls to find my locker and once I found it, I grabbed all my needed books and put it into my backpack.

The bell rang and I looked at my schedule to see I have History first with a teacher named Ms. Parker in room 113 so I run to the classroom only to find it empty when I got there.

"Oh! You must be the new student!" she exclaimed. I nodded at her.

"Oh well, all the students are at the gym for a assembly if your wondering why my classroom is empty so go there dear." she said and gave me instructions to the gym to which I thanked her for.

I tried to run there but right when I'm about to turn a corner, I bump into a body and I fall to the ground with a groan.

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" I heard a soft, almost feminine voice, say. When I open my eyes, I see the most handsome man hovering above me. He offered me a hand to which I gladly accepted. When I looked into his eyes, they were the most blue ocean like eyes I have ever seen.

This guy is so beautiful.

Is he married? Boyfriend? Girlfriend?

Doesn't matter.

Cause one way or another....

He will be mine.

Sooner or later, he will be...

~~~~

[A/N Chapter 2! Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger but it will only get more interesting from here!

Thoughts On Jake?

Thoughts On Louis? Harry Or CJ?

Anyway, see you(well not really) next time!

All the love xx - Citlali💕