Dean X Hunter!Reader

(SAD WARNING)

Your POV:

This was it. The end of the line. The demons had me, Dean, and Sammy all strapped to tables, carving into us. The boys had thankfully passed out from the pain, but this was horrible. Spitting in our faces, laughing at how pathetic and helpless we were to stop them.

"You know what will be fun?" The blonde demon girl whispered in my ear, "Seeing your face when I kill your little boy toys." Through my exhaustion and pain, rage fills my body and I lurch up suddenly, making her jump. "You're already set to die a painful death. You kill them, and I won't stop torturing you. You'll be stuck in my basement in chains as I beat the will to live out of you every fucking day. Watch yourself, demon bitch." As I finish my truthful venomous threat, I spit blood at her face, and she stabs a knife into my arm. The scream that tears out of my throat makes Dean snap to, and his weary green eyes snap open and turn to me, the fear and anger at seeing me in pain obvious to him.

"Okay, Y/n, how 'bout this then? You sell me your soul and kill yourself right now in front of the boys, and I'll let them go." My eyes widen, and I immediately nod yes, not caring if I died and went to hell. I'd go to hell any day for my boys. Dean begins roughly struggling against his restraints, slamming his body back into the cold metal of the table so loudly it wakes Sam up. "NO! Please don't Y/n!!" Dean barely manages to whisper out. The demon suddenly slams her lips against mine, sealing our contract. As she pulls away with an evil smirk on her face, I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes as the Winchesters look at me.

We had been together for the long haul. Saving people, hunting things. Six long years of being by their side, and I was even lucky enough to fall in love with one of them and have that green eyed man love me back. Now that I think about it, our anniversary would be coming up in a couple of weeks. Maybe now he'll believe me when I tell him how much I love him. But right now those green eyes that I adore so much are looking back at me in fear and in a heartbreak I never wanted to inflict on him. One of the bigger male demons undoes my bonds and stands me up in front of them, before handing me a knife.

Sam is now violently thrashing against the table holding him, "Y/n don't!! Please don't do this!!" He cries out, his hazel eyes filled with anxiety at what he's about to witness. I take a deep breath and realize that my hands are shaking. Am I scared of dying? I guess so. I try to give a reassuring smile to him, but the tears spilling down my cheeks are a dead giveaway to how afraid I am. "Sammy," I say, my voice audibly cracking, "I want you to take good care of your brother for me. Don't let him try and do anything crazy to bring me back. I also want you to know, that this is neither of your faults. This is my choice, my blood isn't on your hands. And I'm so, so sorry that you have to see this." Sam is trying so hard to hold back tears that it makes me choke back a sob. I finally look back at Dean. I see all of those ugly doubts flash through his eyes, the guilt, the self-hate, the pain that I'm causing.

"Dean, b-baby," I sob as I clench the knife harder, "I love you so much. So, I guess that you know now that I'd die for you. I'm g-gonna miss you so much, Dee. But I want you to keep going. Save the world over and over, keep being that Superman that I know and love. Do not blame yourself for my choice, baby." I see his teeth clench as he freezes, his muscles straining so hard I think for a second he might snap his bonds. "Dean, I need you to tell me that you love me before I go.. P-please.." More tears roll down my cheeks as I come to terms with really giving myself for the Winchesters, as I poise the knife in front of my heart. Tears roll down his handsome stubbled jaw as he whispers, "I love you, Y/n."

As soon as he says that I smile again, and immediately plunge the knife into my chest.