Dean Winchester X Witch!Reader

Your POV:

"Oh. You guys are The Winchesters aren't you? Rowena has some less than lollipop things to say about you two," I say as I walk around the invisible cage holding the two attractive men. "How did you two even walk into this? This trap was supposed to spring on that red headed she-devil when she came to try and kill me again."

"Ugh, I'm getting real sick and tired of the act, sister. We know that you took the Book of the Damned, so quit acting like you're the innocent one here," the taller brother with long chocolate brown hair who I assume to be Sam says, glaring at me like he wants me to implode. I shrug my shoulders, "Never said I didn't, but I'm gonna guess that you're Sam, and you, are Dean. Well, my name's Y/n, but I'm sure you probably knew that. But seriously, take a chill pill, I'll let you out as long as I get a hard pass on you trying to kill me for no reason."

The handsome shorter brother named Dean gives me a chuckle. Ooooo, that man is CUTE, under different circumstances I'd probably try getting lost in the sheets with him. "Look, Y/n, I don't know what you're playing at, but I ain't buying this 'Good Witch of the North' act." I walk over to the cage, placing my hand on it. "Abé."

The invisible bars immediately dissolve, and I slowly lower my hand back on my hip. "Listen, Winchesters. Believe it or not, I value human life and happiness over all else. In fact, I even value you two cuties. I have no intention of hurting either of you, so if you don't believe me and think I'm still gonna be a threat...," I swipe my fingers and drag their guns back to their hands, "Be my guest."

Dean quickly raises his gun at me, glaring those intense green eyes like he's studying me under a microscope. He has the eyes of a soldier. If I die like this, it's pretty legendary to die at the hands of a Winchester, much more preferable than Rowena. Not to mention I'm dying at the hands of a gorgeous man, what more could a girl ask for? Suddenly, Sam gently pushes Dean's gun down. Emerald eyes snap to Sam's  hazel ones in anger and confusion, but Sam just nods at him. Attempting to calm him down.

"Thanks, boys. I owe you a big one. I mean it," I say earnestly, my eyes glancing at both of their distrustful stances. Once again, Dean's spiteful gaze is on me. "Then give us the Book, we'll call it even."

"You know I can't do that. This is the only thing sparing me from Little Red."

"Sounds like a-" BOOOOM!!!! Debris and the shock of the explosion launches all three of us on our asses, the following clack of expensive heels making me roll my eyes and groan as I pick myself back up. "Oh wonderful, Y/n, I was just looking for you," she says in her melodic accent that is increasingly more annoying. "Funny, I was definitely not trying to see you," I say with a snide smile. There's no way in hell I'm letting her leave with this freakin book.

Out of the corner of my sight, I see he boys emerge from the rubble, and Rowena's attention immediately turns to them both. Shit. "Boys, boys, boys.. And here I thought we were friends."

"We sure as hell aren't," Sam exhales boldly, holding his gun out at her. Immediately, she slams both of the boys into the walls, and I can't help but wince at their pain. Rowena takes notice. "Ooooh, I forgot about your weak empathetic emotions toward humanity, Y/n.. How about you give me the Book, and I'll let them free. No death necessary." I glare at her harshly, debating what I should do. She cannot have the Book, but I made a vow to never allow a human life to fade for my sake, SHIT. Rowena clenches her well manicured nails and the boys begin coughing blood, and I see green eyes look at me in panic and pain. I can't help but feel my heart ache at the weight of my vow. At the thought of these two heroes that matter too much to the world of dying, I finally pick my fate.

"Nephiritium!" The Book of the Damned launches from my hands into Rowena's, and I immediately rush over to the Winchesters, ripping two pieces of my shirt and wrapping them in crystals quickly before tying them to the boys wrists. "Asidrea." Sam and Dean both begin to breathe, and I see them look at me incredulously, like they can't believe that a monster they just met would save them. Surprise, motherfuckers.

I am assaulted by an incomprehensible pain in my abdomen. It rushes into my head and I can't help the blood curdling scream that escapes me. Flashes of green and hazel pass me before I can't keep my eyes from seeing red. I can feel hot liquid coming out of my ears, nose, eyes, and mouth before the feeling of the fire completely overwhelms me and all I see is stars among a dark sky.

*******

When I start to come to, I do have to question whether or not I'm dead. I'm guessing it must be heaven considering what I'm laying on definitely doesn't feel like hell. My throat burns like a bitch, but other than that, I feel moderately decent. I finally find the energy to pry my eyes open, only to see a pair of forest green and bright blue eyes looking back at me. "Well, guess sleeping beauty finally woke up," Dean days with a smug smile, but his eyes say something else. Confusion?

"Sleeping beauty? Now that is a joke," I croak out with a small chuckle afterwords. The blue eyed man has a strange aura about him, and upon closer inspection I realize that he is definitely not human. "And what are you? An angel?" I say with a joking tone. "Yes, I am the Angel of the Lord, Castiel."

My eyes widen at the realization that my joke was spot on, and I can't help the humorless laugh that escapes me. I feel Dean's intense gaze on me and I can quickly tell I'm in for a grilling.

"Why'd you do it?" He says in that rough rumbling voice I was quickly growing to enjoy.

"Do what?"

"Help me and Sammy instead of leaving us."

"Dean, Dean, Dean.. You two are much more important to this world's survival than I am. Therefore, my vow applies to keeping you two knights in charming flannel alive at all costs."