Chapter 4

As Somi walked out, Yeonmi just watched her. "What just happened?" she asked, turning to Sung Jae with worry in her eyes, suddenly not caring about popularity. Sung Jae sighed before answering. "She hates being asked questions about America. Ever since her parents... she's been different. I'd better go get her, she might actually leave school knowing her." Sung Jae then got up and ran after his younger cousin with his two friends watching him. "That family is messed up." Myung Soo commented, turning back to his food. Young Do did the same, but continued looking up at the door where both Somi and Sung Jae had disappeared through.

As Somi walked through the school, she stumbled upon what looked like a dance studio. She opened the door and cautiously walked inside. What she found was a run down dance studio, with a cracked mirror and writing on the walls. Some of the lights didn't work but despite its flaws, Somi loved it. She had loved dance since she was young and after her parents passing dance had been something that consoled her and made her feel better. She continued looking around the studio for a while, stopping occasionally to closer look at the mirror and speaker system. Soon though, she decided to leave. Somi walked out of the studio, and made her way to the front gates of the school where Sung Jae was standing. 

"I'm surprised you haven't left yet." Sung Jae commented when she came to stand beside him. "I found something that interested me. I didn't want to leave just yet." Sung Jae scoffed and looked over at his cousin. "And may I ask what you found?" "An abandoned looking dance studio. Do you think the school would fix it up?" she asked, suddenly looking enthusiastically at Sung Jae. The older boy thought for a moment. "They might but they might not. You like to dance don't you? Have you ever thought about becoming an idol? You could work for Dad." Somi laughed un-humorously. "Me? An idol? I can't dance very well let alone sing or rap. I'm not very talented." Sung Jae nodded. "Why would you want the old dance studio fixed up here then?" Somi shook her head. "Personal reasons. Sung Jae oppa, could you please take me home though?" Once again Sung Jae shook his head. "No. School will be over soon. Just last another hour or so. Then we can go home." Somi sighed and dropped her head. "Come on. The last class of the day starts in a few minutes. I'll take you there. Meet me at my car after school okay?"

The long haired girl sighed when she saw her cousins friends waiting at his car with him. "Sung Jae oppa. Since when did we have company?" The young girls voice had a slight edge to it, making Sung Jae flinch slightly. "We have an assignment to work on together and they wanted to come to our house today. You get the front seat though so don't worry." Young Do and Myung Soo raised their eyebrows and smirked at their friends timid voice. Clearly this small young girl scared him. They watched as Somi rolled her eyes and climbed into the car. The three males laughed slightly and climbed into the car as well. For the first 10 minutes of the trip, Somi just stared out the window. While he was talking to his friends, Sung Jae turned on the radio. He noticed his younger cousin glare when a girl group came on. He laughed slightly. "If you don't like girl groups then I suggest you put your headphones in because that's all we listen to." Somi said nothing in return but did as her cousin said, turning her music up loud enough so that the three males could hear the beat of her music. 

When they arrived at the house, Somi immediately got out of the car and went straight to her bedroom. She didn't want to be around the boys any longer than she had to be. The boys in question went  straight to the kitchen for food before starting on their English Language project. Somi however went into her rooms ensuite bathroom to take a shower. The bathroom, like her bedroom, was enormous. Somi like it though because she had room for all her girly supplies like makeup and hair tools. After her shower, Somi got changed into comfy clothes and went to sit at her desk to do homework. However she found Sung Jae sitting in her desk chair picking his nails. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be working on that project?" she asked shoving him off of his chair so she could sit down. The dark haired male glared at her before standing up and dusting himself off. "We need help. It's an English language project and I'm not fluent in English and neither the other two but you are so I told them you would help us. So let's go!" Sung Jae said all in a rush, leaving no room for argument as he pulled his cousin up and dragged her with him to the kitchen.

*So here is chapter 4. Sorry it's short and probably bad. Hope you enjoy anyway! Thank you for reading!*