Chapter 10

Three days ago, he found his handwritten note on his brother's desk, with a consensus on the patrol duty written in black ink.

A death sentence.

He walked quietly through the darkened gallery, his face hiding in the dark as his fingers ran across the table just to touch the piece of paper. He took it and looked at it for a long time.

You can go.

The paper caught fire, ash - the wind pounding through the open door, rolling under the dust until there is nothing left. The room was completely abandoned, until now. He left his desk and looked at his brother's bed.

All the things he can do is just stand by.

When news of the sudden attack was transmitted, he immediately noticed the ominous, and the greatest fear came true, but he remained calm. He did not feel anything, he did not eat, did not sleep, did not contact anyone who had many days ago. It's like the tomb of his brother.

Emptiness in the heart, even in a moment, may have stopped the emotion that came to him only when he faced his brother's body that early.

He still smiles, even when he dies.

He does not know how to keep his calm. He asked to be alone with his voice evenly, and the servants left. He kept looking, looking at his face, and his hands began to tremble, and his heart began to ache, his mind spinning - and he left, as fast as he could, his heavy chest trying to hold his breath. He clenched to the point where the jaw started to hurt.

Without saying a word, he returned home, and everything flashed like a shadow, as if he were in a nightmare, his body refusing to awaken. He entered the house, and wished to forcefully urge him, dragged him through the doorway of a particular room, and led his way - to his brother's rest.

But no longer.

Madara, slowly but steadily, walked to the bed, his hand running across the blankets, and he could not stop, turning to the last minute, for his brother's smell kept on all things, and he suffocated.

His eyes are in pain.

Are not.

Izuna's eyes are in pain.

He quietly left his brother's room, a disability. Plaintiffs look at him, as if accused. The boy's clarity, kindness, warmth at the bottom of the eye, all stored in a beautiful painting, a single picture. Their hands knit together, Izuna beamed, Madara simply looked away, not realizing that the man holding hands was the most valuable person in the world.

Izuna's eyes shuddered - and he was, for the first time in years, knee-deep, with no weapon sharp than the sword of pain.

He did not realize the tears, because a voice in his head sounded like accusations.

'This is your fault.'

"I do not ... I do not want to ..." he almost choked, and the mountain boasted in his heart the only shore of the wilderness, shattered and the whole world was falling at his feet.

'Madara! You should have looked after your brother! '

"I ... I'm sorry ..." Just a desperate sound from his lips, one hand clutching his hair, almost wanting to rip it all off, while the other gripped the mat - tears came down and silent. should dry

As tears fall, he does not know.

His mother was saddened by reproach, while his younger brother resented the wounds. He can not do anything, how he knows that Izuna will lose his life?