Chapter 2

Three years passed, and nothing changed. Competition, hostility and resentment are still there. Things were always, always the same. Always a Senju, and always against the Uchiha clans, and whenever a war or a heroic battle, Madara always sees him there, across the front lines, full of confidence and strength. Power. It causes the Uchiha boy to attack him like a bee; a worthy opponent, pleaded to be killed.

Six months after he first saw him and confronted each other, Madara did not bother to find out the name of the boy, anyway not in the first battle. But during the fourth game, Madara decided it was time. Every time he is the same person. They saw each other, eyes closed, and then none other than them survived on the battlefield. Even so, the first fourteen-year-old Uchiha had the impression that this amazing opponent was not the one who easily succumbed. In fact, he was sure that this man was the perfect other half of him, a perfect opponent; "A barrier to overcome if you want to prove that you are really strong."

War does not scare him, fighting does not scare him. Death scared him, but that fear was what kept him alive. From a very young age, from the moment he was old enough to hold a kunai, Madara was trained to kill. The war is his blood, the stimulant of anger, the life, the goal, the life of him. This was cruel, disgusting and sad - once Madara heard him say to his wife - and horrible, when a green head was thrown away and wasted on the war, while that child can play outside with friends instead of practicing. Madara agreed with him, but not for self-interest. For Izuna's sake. His brother, just eleven, was not able to, but was about to take on larger battles, and although Madara instructed him to equip and train with him, Madara did not like it. He does not like it at all.

Do not be confused. He likes battles and fighting with worthy opponents, but what he is involved in is a bloody, uncompromising battle. He saw the people in the clan, the people he knew, seriously injured or dead because of the Senju clan. One at a time Madara's perfect opponent, of course, also does that. His art is a bloody knife, a great way to defeat many opponents at once, and after only a few battles, Madara hears his name is more mouthed than the shinobi are experienced in family.

Senju Hashirama.

Madara decides to memorize this name.

Autumn, just when the leaves and oranges leave the branches. Feng shui hired the Uchiha clan while the Earth Kingdom hired the Senju clan. Madara did not bother about the reason for the sudden war between the two countries, when they had previously maintained their relationship. However, he also heard that the daimyo of the Earth Kingdom broke some of the commitments and the Feng Shui daimyo did not accept his commitment to be broken.

'What's the matter?' Madara wondered as he quickly dodged a series of kunai thrown at him. The two warlords had no dispute whatsoever about him. He has his opponent, he has his job, that's all.

He is joining a team of six, ambushing an enemy, or at least, trying to ambush an enemy. Senju was prepared. They are near the border of the Earth, and Madara can see the arid rocks covering a large area of ​​the country. To him, this place looks like a reluctant place to live, let alone protected. But now is not the right time to be distracted into this boring environment, because he has targeted his opponent. Madara immediately recognized that face. As if his body responds automatically to the presence of the Senju, Madara feels his heart beat, the adrenaline rushes through the blood vessels. Precaution, excitement, and tension, all immediately wiped out the feeling of irritability and restlessness.

'He's here'.

At that moment, he saw the roots penetrate the ground, shaping the battle in the Senju's advantage, a branch that even tied a Madara, lifted him up and threw himself into the cliff. far. Madara felt the rage rise with his body temperature, however, he was also impressed. This is the ninth time they clashed on the battlefield, and last time around last month. The named Senju has clearly improved remarkably, Madara may say that he has recently been able to control his wood better without much effort, and this technique looks a little stronger than before. . Of course Madara did not stomp on the spot.