Chapter 46

"Don't leave the house, till I'm back" Enzo commands and she salutes him mockingly.

He pinches her nose before pulling her hand and putting the ring once again.

"Make sure you don't loose or throw it this time" he warns as he opens her door.

She puts her arms around him as he bends to pull her out.

"Only if you promise to always be this good to me"

Enzo lifts her off the ground putting her on the car bonnet,

"Ouch, it's hot" she shrieks as she wraps her legs around him.

Enzo chuckles rubbing her butt before groping her ass with both his hands. Erika eyes bulge outs as she realizes where his hands are.

"Enzo!" she shrieks looking around shock at his boldness.

Wow she never knew he has the guts to do that.

He kisses her to shut her and she forgets where they are, it's not everyday his mate gets shocked because of him. After letting him grope her a bit more they both stand apart.

"Behave and please for my sanity be safe, okay?" he asks as he kisses her once more before leaving her on the door.

Erika watches him drive away and waves till he is out of sight. She sings and dances as she enters the house.

"Cause' I don't know how it gets better than this

You take my hand and drag me head first

Fearless

And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress

Fearless"

The twin looks at her as she keeps dancing doing some weird moves as she throws her hands in the air and keeps spinning singing awfully and very, very loudly. They try to hold her but she just grins pulling them with her and going round and round.

"I'm in love oh, oh I'm in love" she sings making her own song spinning both her hands around as she tries to do moon walk.

Finally having had enough of that horrible songs and dance the boys hold her down on the ground ruining her mood.

"Son of a, get off me you mother, dammit you cock, dick"

"Jesus someone close that shitty mouth of hers" Sean shouts.

"I'm trying but she keeps biting" Finn shouts.

Erika tries to kick them both away but Finn holds her upper body while Sean has hold of her lower. She groans as she thrash around and trying to hold her all three of them keep rolling on the ground.

Evan follows them as they keep rolling here to there, "Um, what are you guys doing rolling?"

They all stop and look at Evan before starting once again,

"Help" Erika croaks as she pulls Finn's hair.

"Fuck" Sean growls as he gets a kick by her knee in his jaw.

"Uh um, guys you will hurt her" Evan tries to do something but it doesn't work.

"Not until she stops singing" The twin says in unison.

"I'm in love, what kind of friend not let their friend be happy" she shouts at them. They all stop and take rest sweating and panting like a dog.

"The type who likes peace" Sean answers.

"You two are just plain jealous" she snaps as she rolls to the couch and climbs up.

"We all know you are in love no need to advertise it" Finn growls as he too takes a seat.