📱Chapter 9: Unexpected Drama📱

Previously in Chapter 8:
R: Are you and Annie LeBlanc dating and is #kayden over?
H: Uhhh.... me and Kenzie are still dating and Annie is just a fan who's my special guest and me and her aren't dating.
*Interview Ends*

Annie's P.O.V:
My heart shattered I knew he didn't like me and I let that get past me. I'll just act like I always do so he doesn't get suspicious. Hayley comes up to me and whispers in my ear "It's alright, I'm here for you if I need to beat him up then I'll do it." She said putting her fists up in defense.

"I'm so lucky to have you Hayley! It's alright I don't care anymore I told you from the beginning I'm not falling for him and this is one of the reasons so I have to deal with the consequences not you, ok?".

"Ok but I still have my fighting position ready!" She said keeping her fists up.

"Ok you can put those away, we're on the red carpet people are starting to stare at you."
I went back to the dressing room to change to go to the meet & greet.

"I went back to the dressing room to change to go to the meet & greet

^outfit for meet & greet & concert

We go inside a room and I sit down with Hayley at a table while Hayden goes and does his things with fans. I scroll through Instagram seeing new updates from my friends back in Miami. Then Johnny walks over to our table and starts a conversation.

"Hey I'm Johnny Orlando, one of Hayden's best friends. I haven't had time to introduce myself before because Hayden's been such a hog."

I laugh at the last sentence

"What's so funny?" He Asks

"Nothing!" I reply

"What do you like to do for fun?" He Asks

"I like to sing, draw, walk around, make DIY'S and I hate when people tickle me." I reply.

"Oh so you're ticklish?" He Asks with a smirk on his face.

"Yea!" I reply then realize what he's thinking.

"Johnny don't you even think about it!" I told him stepping away from the table

"Johnny you shouldn't, Hayden's been there before and Annie has on ankle boots so just step away from the girl!" Hayley warned Johnny

Johnny started getting closer and I ran around the hallway until I entered a room with a lot of people in there I think it was the meet and greet room. I ran while looking to see if there's anyone in my way and to see if Johnny was catching up. Then I bumped into someone and they fell straight to the floor with me on top of them. I looked and it was Hayden who I bumped into our faces inches apart, we looked directly into each other's eyes. I blushed and probably looked like a red tomato then Hayden was turning red. My hands were on his chest, which was how I was able to lift myself up from our lips not touching. Then I let go not remembering what would happen if I let go. Since I let go my face hit his and our lips slightly touched but otherwise my nose hit his, it hurt. I got up and said "Sorry!" To Hayden then I helped him up and that's when I realized that every fan in this room had there phones out and were recording. OH NO DRAMA!

'Breaking news Pop star Hayden Summerall admits to not having a relationship with Fan Annie LeBlanc but then makes out during the meet and greet on the floor!' I thought of all the news headlines that would be out in under a few minutes. I immediately ran back to the other room where Hayley and Johnny were playing cards, I guess Johnny gave up trying to find me. When they saw the look on my face I guess they could tell something was wrong.

"What did Hayden do to you?" Hayley Asks

"Nothing, I think I just started more drama" I told them while I took a seat. They gave me confused faces, I then explained to them everything that just happened. I scrolled through my Instagram to show them pictures and videos of what was already viewed by at least 7 million people.

Hay_Is_The_Best: (random user idk if it's real)
Caption: while I was at the meet & greet the so called fan Annie LeBlanc pushed Hayden to the ground and started to make out with him until she got up she finally realized that there were fans here and we all saw what she did #werhereforuhayden #anniebackoff #drama @annieleblanc @haydensummerall @kenzieziegler

HaYdenSuMmerall:
Caption: while I was at the meet & greet Annie kissed Hayden right after she bumped into him by 'accident'. That so should've been me!! #backoffannie #kenziegetyaman @haydensummerall @annieleblanc @kenzieziegler

"Wow some are dramatic and they changed things up to make me look like the bad person here" I said pointing to a few posts. The stage director producer comes to our table and tells us to get ready for the show.

I was sitting backstage doing vocal warmups with the other singers when Hayden pulled me aside.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm fine what makes you think I'm not?" I answered fast.

"I thought because of the drama in the meet & greet and also because your talking fast which means your nervous, right?" He asked.

Hayden's P.O.V:
"No I'm not nervous!" She replied fast.

"And the fans can be a little over exaggerating they made me look like the bad person in the situation" she said letting out a chuckle.

'Your cute when your nervous', I thought to say it I didn't. She turned a light shade of pink or was it her makeup that I just noticed well she doesn't need it.

"Did I do something to cause this?" I asked her stroking her cheek with my hand.

"Uh...no, you wish and you said what you were thinking out loud" she left gently pushing me backwards. Oh shoot!

"I heard that too!" She said reaching for the door handle.

"Well at least I calmed you down!" I replied as she left closing the door behind herself. I smiled to myself, it was finally time for the show.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I decided to upload today because I haven't been uploaded as much and because I didn't want to do any hw. Hope you liked this chapter! What's up with hannie's second kiss? Will Hayden make more moves? What will happen at the concert? Until next time on 'StarStruck A Hannie FanFic'
💕💕💕💕💕💕
<oh and btw I made a new cover and it looked better when I saw it when I edited it but now that it's on Wattpad it doesn't look as good anymore I don't know what's wrong with the graphics but I'll try to fix it ok bye>