🙄Chapter 13: Naughty Little Boy🙄

Hayden's P.O.V:
"What about the kiss, Jules?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"Fine, come over here" She said in a slightly annoyed voice.

I looked into her eyes and she looked me in my eyes.

Our eyes locked.

Annie started leaning in little by little until......

Continued...
.... She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek

Annie's P.O.V:
Did he really think I was going to kiss him on the lips? I already told him I wasn't playing his little game and falling for him, so why would he think that?

That naughty little boy!

Hayden's P.O.V:
How did I not think she was going to do that? She really played me, man I really wanted to feel her soft lips again.

I blushed of just thinking about her.

"Did you really expect me to kiss you in the lips?" She asked

I nodded

"Naughty, little hayhay, did I not tell you I wasn't playing your little game." She said moving her head in disappointment

"Whatever Jules you know you wanted that too" I Said with a smirk on my face

"Yea sure" She replied and rolled her eyes. I went under the blanket and faced the other way so I wasn't facing Annie.

"Oh I see your mad because you didn't get what you wanted" she said while yawning.

"Ok whatever Ann's" I Said with sleepiness in my voice.

"Here I'll give you a hug so you don't feel bad" she said

Annie's P.O.V:
I gave him a hug and then I felt safe in his arms, I fell asleep while he was running his fingers through my hair.

Hayden's P.O.V:
She fell asleep in my arms while I was running my fingers through her hair.

She looked cute just sleeping like that, she even had my merch on, my new merch: a violet sweater with a darker violet tie dye effect with my name in white cursive and white little hearts randomly placed. I know it sounds creepy but I took a picture of her while she was sleeping for memories.

My eyes felt heavy and soon enough I was asleep.

Annie's P.O.V:
When I woke up it was in the middle of the night it was almost 4:00 am.

When I got up it was really dark and I couldn't see anything, I was holding myself up with my hands then I found something hard it was covered with some sort of fabric.

When I picked up the fabric and felt what was under it almost felt like abs but I ignored it.

I was about to fall asleep right there when the thing moved then I realized I have been touching Hayden's abs

WAIT WHAT?!?

WHAT IS MY FACE DOING?!

WHY ARE MY CHEEKS HEATING UP?!

WHY AM I BLUSHING?!

WHY AM I STILL INTERNALLY SCREAMING IN MY MIND?!!

At the same time I realized I have been touching him, he woke up which scared me and made me fall on top of him my lips being smashed onto his.

I started to kiss him and then I felt him kissing back.

WHY AM I KISSING HIM IF I DON'T LIKE HIM!??

I automatically pulled away.

Hayden's P.O.V:
As I was sleeping I felt my sweater rolling up which I ignored I was comfortable and warm the way I was I wasn't going to pull down my sweater just so I can end up cold.

Then I felt someone rolling my shirt up, I ignored it and flipped on the other side of the bed.

Then I realized it was Annie admiring my six pack. Then when she noticed I was awake her face was as red as a tomato then it was in slow motion and her face was coming closer to mine.

Then she smashed her soft pink lips onto mine, I was shocked she would do that after all she did just tell me today she wasn't 'playing my game'.

But either way she was kissing me so I started kissing back,

It felt magical.

Once she pulled away she got off me and acted like nothing happened she acted like she was sleeping.

"Were you admiring my six pack?" I asked her trying to break the tension between us

"Uh-no, What six pack, all I saw was six rolls." She said still not turning around to face me.

"Whatever LeBlanc you know what you saw and what about that kiss, huh? You really wanted that didn't you?" I asked her.

"No, you wanted that, you scared me, ok! I forgot you were next to me and I forgot everything about you." She replied harshly.

"Yea that's not what I thought you thought! Why can't you face me?" I Said nudging her shoulder

"Just leave me alone! Just whatever go to sleep!" She said annoyed, she moved away from me and was on the edge of the bed. I moved closer to her purposely just so I can watch her fall of the bed. She moved more to the edge of the bed and now half of her body was on the bed. I moved closer to her and she fell off the bed.

"Hayden!" She whined in a quiet annoyed baby voice.

She got off the floor and gave me a glare.

Ok now I know not to mess with her, I quickly moved to the far end of the bed and gave her all the space she needed.

Her cute smile returned and now that made me more entertained to watch her smile instead of her falling off the bed. I yawned and fell asleep facing the opposite way of Annie.

Annie's P.O.V:
As Hayden was sleeping he started to drool and I usually say eww but something in my mind just thought it was slightly adorable.

He was almost falling off the bed. I took a video of him just to make fun of him in the future. In the video he looked adorable sleeping, no drool, he just looked cute with his curly curls.

As weird as it sounds I took a picture of him and sent it as my streaks to all my closest friends, now for sure my phone is going to be blown up with text messages tomorrow morning.

But in the end it's all worth it especially if it's for Hayden.
*************************************************
This chapter is dedicated to @Chrystal_Rose for asking me nicely yesterday to update another chapter. I know I'm not that active but I have many projects and things I'm working on and I just can't find time to update but I'll try to update more so I'll be ditching my fortnite time to update more from now and on.

Until next time on StarStruck A Hannie FanFic ...