✈️Chapter 3: Airplane Times✈️

Annie's P.O.V
Last night we stayed at the hotel at the airport. I woke up we were going to head to our flight at 6:00pm. I went downstairs with Hayley to get breakfast at the hotel buffet. We sat down when Hayley asked "Excited to go to the Hayden Summerall concert in California?"

"Ehhhh... I really don't care" I replied
"Well, I'm excited!" She said squealing
"Of course you are" I muttered
"Hey! I heard that!" She said
"Well, it's true your always excited"— Annie
"Whatever" Hayley said rolling her eyes

We head back into our room and binge watch Stranger Things. Soon it was time to go to the airport boarding area. "Flight 117 is boarding now at Gate A." We go to Gate A and we blow a kiss to the outside of the plane for good luck. I settle my stuff and so does Hayley. She starts watching more Hayden Drama and I just put on my beats and listen to music while doing an assignment my teacher sent me on my MacBook. Once I'm done with all my assignments for today we are halfway through our flight. Only 3 hours left till we land in L.A. I fall asleep with my thoughts and wake up to Hayley screaming "WE'RE HERE WAKE UP!!!" "I'M UP, I'M UP!!" I scream back. I get my luggage from on top and get off the plane we are officially in LAX airport. We get picked up by Aunt Clarissa and Uncle Shawn. We hop into the car and drive to their house. Ciara, Krista, Hayley and me watch Netflix but I end up falling asleep half way through the movie and I need all the sleep I can get if I need to watch Hayley at the concert tomorrow.
—————————————————————
^^filler chapter
Hope you liked it! Will Hannie happen next chapter? Will they get along? Will Hayley's dreams come true? What will happen at the concert? Find out in the next chapter of "StarStruck a Hannie fanfic"
~Jasmin~